Find 7a ColorOS V2.0.2i Beta ---- X9006 only please do not try on other phones

Search This thread

Chris Hansen

Nov 24, 2010
Just installed via TWRP. Lost root and custom recovery. Seems pretty snappy over all. People are complaining about the app drawer, but I don't mind not having it.

Chris Hansen

Nov 24, 2010
What is your device model ? Find 7a (X9006) ?

Anybody tried it on Find 7 QHD X9076 ?

X9006. You can probably try flashing *just* the ROM and see if it works, but I would definitely stay away from the unified storage for now. I didn't unify as I read about some people having issues and I probably won't be staying on ColorOS. Keep in mind that this isn't designed for anything else and it could brick your device, so flash at your own risk.

Sent from my X9006 using XDA Free mobile app

Mnt-XDA

Aug 6, 2013
X9006. You can probably try flashing *just* the ROM and see if it works, but I would definitely stay away from the unified storage for now. I didn't unify as I read about some people having issues and I probably won't be staying on ColorOS. Keep in mind that this isn't designed for anything else and it could brick your device, so flash at your own risk.

Sent from my X9006 using XDA Free mobile app

I guess you are right...
Here is a solution, have a look...
http://www.oppoforums.com/threads/tool-partition-repairscripts-for-oppo-find7-find7a.20271/

&roid

Mar 2, 2011
I unified and installed this ROM and had no issues. Went flawlessly for me when following the instructions. The only thing I did in addition was to first install the ROM, then allow it to fully boot and set it up while testing WIFI and calls. Then I went back to fastboot and unified the partitions. Everything came back up just fine. As was mentioned, I did have to unlock the bootloader again and root again after installing this, but that wasn't a problem. :)

BTW, it was on my find 7a x9006

Last edited: