Working on 720p across all HTC Snapdragon devices, need testers

Search This thread

charnsingh_online

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 2, 2009
Amritsar
I am working on 720p across all devices mainly Nexus One, desire and Incredible. So i need testers from desire and incredible running 2.2 and 2.1 respectively, should be vanilla rom no sense as Sense Camera app has all stuff in built and it takes values from within the app and its all closed source. Anybody up??

U need knowledge of adb, pushing n recovering ur phone if anything goes wrong

richardtrip

Feb 1, 2010
I am working on 720p across all devices mainly Nexus One, desire and Incredible. So i need testers from desire and incredible running 2.2 and 2.1 respectively, should be vanilla rom no sense as Sense Camera app has all stuff in built and it takes values from within the app and its all closed source. Anybody up??

Count me in.

Reactions: jullejul

Kali-

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 11, 2010
Roma
i think i have already made many of the work needed for 720p but without a new radio.img desire rom are forced to use the old qdsp6 driver

charnsingh_online

Feb 2, 2009
Amritsar
ohhh ok, u mean the venc stuff in the kernel. If that is the problem we might be forced to wait for new radio image from HTC for both the phones, incredible and desire as nexus already has the new dsp

chrissyg123

Jun 2, 2010
Sussex
can you try to implement improved audio encoding for the video? the current quality is pretty poor even on stock recording. anyone who has recorded video on a C905 knows what I'm on about :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Count me in.