[LEAK] I9300XXDLH6 (JB 4.1.1) OTA dated at 2012.08.21 !! Enjoy!

Search This thread

AdamLange

Dec 9, 2003
Warsaw
Courtesy of allmighty

[size=+2]Samsung-Updates.com[/size]

here's the latest Jelly Bean internal Samsung release leak for international version of SGS3 (GT-I9300).

Here you can find OTA update for Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) to the latest available version that were leaked (higher version than was released earlier).

[size=+2] DOWNLOAD HERE! [/size] or use [size=+2] HOTFILE MIRROR! [/size] or even [size=+2] DEVHOST MIRROR! [/size]

SHA1 Checksum: 066f9c51377fe58bb5330806b148be11809a4fa3
MD5 Checksum: fb3b8692266b3106cb8bd8985328ff1a

Modem package for ODIN (LH6) -> Download Here!

You can apply this package trough the recovery menu and update your ICS 4.0.4 directly to latest Jelly Bean :)

- Download base (needed) rom : I9300XXBLG8/I9300OXABLG8/I9300XXLH1/I9300XXBLG8 region BTU ( http://samsung-updates.com/fw/Samsung-Updates.com-GT-I9300_BTU_1_20120806161432_al03it6wa2.zip)
- flash it
- transfer OTA file to your phone
- reboot to recovery
- install from zip
- reboot

if this will not work then follow one of users method:

Succesfully updated here aswell. Installed BTU LG8 official ICS firmware. Full wipe. Installed CF-Root 6.4. Full wipe. Installed LH1 modem. Installed JB OTA update. Success..............
Oh yeah..... And removed the code from updater script myself before flashing.

code you need to remove from updater-script:
assert(file_getprop("/system/build.prop", "ro.build.fingerprint") == "samsung/m0xx/m0:4.0.4/IMM76D/I9300XXBLG8:user/release-keys" ||
file_getprop("/system/build.prop", "ro.build.fingerprint") == "samsung/m0xx/m0:4.1.1/JRO03C/I9300XXDLH6:user/release-keys");
assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "m0" ||
getprop("ro.build.product") == "m0");

[size=+1] DO NOT MIRROR THIS FILES, ITS NOT NEEDED!

jsh7rk.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AladdinZ

Feb 1, 2012
Devil's Lair
That was quick! :D Thanks a bunch even though I would obviously not try it since Im on another base rom and its too much trouble to flash a different base rom because Ive too many applications and sms i dont wanna lose which I dont know how to make a backup lol. Kies is unable to make application backups. It hangs :\

bungknees

Jun 11, 2010
That was quick! :D Thanks a bunch even though I would obviously not try it since Im on another base rom and its too much trouble to flash a different base rom because Ive too many applications and sms i dont wanna lose which I dont know how to make a backup lol. Kies is unable to make application backups. It hangs :\

Titanium backup and sms backup are your friends mate, both you can get from the market and make flashing new roms a painless experience.

Reactions: Pootie_

radeonxt

Jan 1, 2008
hehe we're all excited.
samsung may be too lazy to edit the build date because it's 01.01.1970
hahaha
:victory:

mofei1

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
download speed is extremely slow for us in hong kong. Any chance of getting this mirrored?

Thanks! :fingers-crossed:

radeonxt

Jan 1, 2008
Here we go again ... woo hoo

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

you mean like what is error 7?
how to install?
why is lagz and slow?sams0ng sux0rs
et etc

---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

download speed is extremely so for us in hong kong. Any chance of getting this mirrored?

Thanks! :fingers-crossed:

yup if only that site could offer torrents especially for new in demand hot fw.
sort of like jb? right?
tia.

mofei1

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
you mean like what is error 7?
how to install?
why is lagz and slow?sams0ng sux0rs
et etc

---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

yup if only that site could offer torrents especially for new in demand hot fw.
sort of like jb? right?
tia.

indeed LOL

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Courtesy of allmighty

[size=+2]Samsung-Updates.com[/size]

here's the latest Jelly Bean internal Samsung release leak for international version of SGS3 (GT-I9300).

Here you can find OTA update for Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) to the latest available version that were leaked (higher version than was released earlier).

[size=+2] DOWNLOAD HERE! [/size] or use [size=+2] HOTFILE MIRROR! [/size] or even [size=+2] DEVHOST MIRROR! [/size]

SHA1 Checksum: 066f9c51377fe58bb5330806b148be11809a4fa3
    MD5 Checksum: fb3b8692266b3106cb8bd8985328ff1a

Modem package for ODIN (LH6) -> Download Here!

You can apply this package trough the recovery menu and update your ICS 4.0.4 directly to latest Jelly Bean :)

- Download base (needed) rom : I9300XXBLG8/I9300OXABLG8/I9300XXLH1/I9300XXBLG8 region BTU ( http://samsung-updates.com/fw/Samsung-Updates.com-GT-I9300_BTU_1_20120806161432_al03it6wa2.zip)
    - flash it
    - transfer OTA file to your phone
    - reboot to recovery
    - install from zip
    - reboot

if this will not work then follow one of users method:

Succesfully updated here aswell. Installed BTU LG8 official ICS firmware. Full wipe. Installed CF-Root 6.4. Full wipe. Installed LH1 modem. Installed JB OTA update. Success..............
    Oh yeah..... And removed the code from updater script myself before flashing.

code you need to remove from updater-script:
    assert(file_getprop("/system/build.prop", "ro.build.fingerprint") == "samsung/m0xx/m0:4.0.4/IMM76D/I9300XXBLG8:user/release-keys" ||
    file_getprop("/system/build.prop", "ro.build.fingerprint") == "samsung/m0xx/m0:4.1.1/JRO03C/I9300XXDLH6:user/release-keys");
    assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "m0" ||
    getprop("ro.build.product") == "m0");

[size=+1] DO NOT MIRROR THIS FILES, ITS NOT NEEDED!

jsh7rk.png

I spent a few hours on this rom.

Here are some of my observations:

THE GOOD:

Installation of apps is super quick.

Startup of the system is faster than ICS (doesnt make any difference but still)

Somehow the phone call sound quality is better than LFB/LG8/LH1 (maybe placebo).

Jellybean notifications are here, and they are great.

You can feel the jellybean smoothness when you enter settings and scroll up and down (only there)

The launcher is really fast and has a nice looking set of new features.
    It has 2 modes which basically means you have 2 layouts to choose from and you can switch between them whenever you want.

There are new options and some of them have been moved to be more consolidated. (lock screen, dormant mode). There is a separate S Voice section now.

There are new nice widgets (favorite apps, favorite numbers, 4 toggles for s3 exclusive features like smart stay and sbeam and more).

THE BAD!!!

Gallery is slow and jerky, movies play bad, whenever there is any overlay on top of the video the framerate drops drastically. Even without any overlay the framerate is not good.

There are graphical glitches overall, you will either see the samsung logo blinking or the last frame of the camera if you used it before.

Messaging app is buggy, sometimes it takes a few seconds to react.

Phone app is slow...

Lock screen has a bug where it shows the hints even after selecting 'dont show this again' -> terribly annoying

You can feel the jellybean smoothness when you enter settings and scroll up and down, but not anywhere else .... overall it's less smooth than the last ICS stock firmwares.

Browser is bugged / force closes often and is slow compared to ICS.

For me it's back to stock LFB. The gallery/playback and browser instability is a dealbreaker for me. Got my CSC and updates set and hoping for the best when the final release is here : )
    This update is smooth, way smoother than last update, ChatON works fine, no s-voice, no snote lite fc, and no samsung logo problem here. keeping as a daily driver now
    added odin modem and kernel packages to OTA :) Enjoy!

(Sammobile does not have permission to use this package, its tagged so i will know ;))

Of course every one else can use it freely :)

Thanks!
    I uninstalled this piece of cr*p...

I tried Faryaab's release and its way better then this one.

I doubt this has even been tested...

Its the exact same you clown.
    Some people....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium