Lag?

Search This thread

Galaxysm

Sep 9, 2012
Mission
Yes sir... when flashing, use the aroma installer one (1g download, not the 700m) so you can be sure the modem isnt touched... also aroma allows for more customization... enjoy

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

And where do I get that aroma installer from? o_O

Sent From Land Of Ooo. Using My Note 2.

PhxDroid86

Jan 14, 2013
Phoenix
Where it has the "goody bag" on the OP... just below it says "want a more custom install..."

Use that link and it will ask you to download the 1gig file... nothing special or different different than the normal OP Instructions

Reactions: Galaxysm

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007
I'm seeing lag as the days go by after a factory reset. I factory reset and all seems well till after a few days later. In particular with games like modern combat 3 and 4 in campaign mode. Scrolling gets laggy too in some apps. Tried killing all apps, rebooting, clearing cache but doesn't fix it. Then a few days later is smooth again. Then back to lag. Getting a bit annoying. My s3 has Never done this so I reverted back to it in the meantime till I can figure this out.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Galaxysm

Sep 9, 2012
Mission
I'm seeing lag as the days go by after a factory reset. I factory reset and all seems well till after a few days later. In particular with games like modern combat 3 and 4 in campaign mode. Scrolling gets laggy too in some apps. Tried killing all apps, rebooting, clearing cache but doesn't fix it. Then a few days later is smooth again. Then back to lag. Getting a bit annoying. My s3 has Never done this so I reverted back to it in the meantime till I can figure this out.

Therebu go I get about the same thing. I just had a SOD. And im stock rooted and twrp. Im like wtf -__-". Hopefully I can flash a rom later on today to see if thats fixing the laging and maybe that SOD. -__-

PhxDroid86

Jan 14, 2013
Phoenix
Try long pressing the home button until your running app list pops up, hit the trash can to delete all running apps, and then press the bottom left (pie looking icon) to access your task manager, go to the ram tab and clear ram... see if that helps

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007
Try long pressing the home button until your running app list pops up, hit the trash can to delete all running apps, and then press the bottom left (pie looking icon) to access your task manager, go to the ram tab and clear ram... see if that helps

Sorry I should've been more specific but this is what i meant when I kill apps. I even go to the extent of swiping them away in my recent app list as clearing memory doesnt get rid of them. Also a fresh reboot will do the same thing which I've also done.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Galaxysm

Sep 9, 2012
Mission
Sorry I should've been more specific but this is what i meant when I kill apps. I even go to the extent of swiping them away in my recent app list as clearing memory doesnt get rid of them. Also a fresh reboot will do the same thing which I've also done.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. Well im going to flash a rom :D. And see how it goes thanks :)

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007
Thanks. Well im going to flash a rom :D. And see how it goes thanks :)

Sorry my reply was supposed to be for pxdroid. I must've clicked on your post instead. But let me know how another rom works out. I really want to like this phone but the intermittent lag is killing me.

EDIT: I corrected my post.

Galaxysm

Sep 9, 2012
Mission
Sorry my reply was supposed to be for pxdroid. I must've clicked on your post instead. But let me know how another rom works out. I really want to like this phone but the intermittent lag is killing me.

EDIT: I corrected my post.

Its working like a boss :D. I cant be more happy. No lag no nothing :D.

Galaxysm

Sep 9, 2012
Mission
Thanks PhxDroid86 for the encouragement :D.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360797651072.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360797651072.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 28

PhxDroid86

Jan 14, 2013
Phoenix
U know it ;). Just need a mod for skip track when using the phone on music...and torrentz apps dont work. Lol

Sent From Land Of Ooo. Using a Jedi Mastered Note 2.

I know of a rooted way to reprogram your headphones buttons to do things, havent really cared much to see of a standard fix yet but im sure developers can and will include any known mod (if permitted) to the rom itself if you ask... im sure there is an fix/mod already, I just havent looked recently

Galaxysm

Sep 9, 2012
Mission
I know of a rooted way to reprogram your headphones buttons to do things, havent really cared much to see of a standard fix yet but im sure developers can and will include any known mod (if permitted) to the rom itself if you ask... im sure there is an fix/mod already, I just havent looked recently

Thanks buddy. But just wondering. I use the Samsung hear phones and it skips the track. But was just wondering thanks :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I thing the most lag I have experinced on this device is 2 seconds at most (outside of network switching from 3g to 4g)

I experienced some lag a little while ago and I figured out that it was only really happening with my messaging app. I figured out that I didn't have the "delete old messages after so many" checked and I had accumulated a rather surprising amount of texts! After I fixed that, my phone went right back to normal. Might not be it for you, but that helped mine

Sent from my SGH-T889
    D
    Deleted member 2747343
    the stock tmobile rom is slower than the n7105 roms and check if battery saving mode is on
    Thanks buddy. But just wondering. I use the Samsung hear phones and it skips the track. But was just wondering thanks :)

If I were you id still check out that mod.. very bad***