cant install roms S-ON bootloader is unloclerd

Search This thread

kinggizmoe

Nov 28, 2010
i tried iinstalling every rom i could find for htc 4g lte using twrp 2.7 i neither stock or custom
ive tried using the stock RUU while on fastboot still no luck. i'm thinking if i could only get S OFF
or find a good rom thats compataible with my phone ed i really wanted sense 5 but right now
i just want my pnhone working again :/

tamper
unlocked
jewel pvt ship S-ON RL
Hboot-2.09.0000
radio 1.13.110330.015
emmc-boot
open dsp--v31.1.0.45

G

GuestK0087

You'll have to relock your bootloader first if you want to run the RUU. (fastboot oem lock) Also, check out @Magnum_Enforcer he has a guide for S-on Rom and kernel flashing.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Magnum_Enforcer

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 14, 2012
Birmingham, AL
i tried iinstalling every rom i could find for htc 4g lte using twrp 2.7 i neither stock or custom
ive tried using the stock RUU while on fastboot still no luck. i'm thinking if i could only get S OFF
or find a good rom thats compataible with my phone ed i really wanted sense 5 but right now

tamper
unlocked
jewel pvt ship S-ON RL
Hboot-2.09.0000
radio 1.13.110330.015
emmc-boot
open dsp--v31.1.0.45

Hit the top link in my sig and take a read. Lots of useful info:thumbup:

Your issue is that while your phone is S-on you have to install the kernel separately from the ROM either via fastboot or the Flash Image GUI app, unless you install a ROM that includes a kernel installer (for example, MeanBean ROM).

Last edited:
Reactions: kinggizmoe

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

tamper
    unlocked
    jewel pvt ship S-ON RL
    Hboot-2.09.0000
    radio 1.13.110330.015
    emmc-boot
    open dsp--v31.1.0.45

Hit the top link in my sig and take a read. Lots of useful info:thumbup:

Your issue is that while your phone is S-on you have to install the kernel separately from the ROM either via fastboot or the Flash Image GUI app, unless you install a ROM that includes a kernel installer (for example, MeanBean ROM).