Search This thread

Destr0y3r

Apr 23, 2014
Moto G50
Reactions: p_machado

jatanshah

Apr 16, 2013
mega link is broken

Mega link is broken. Please provide a mirror ( mediafire of gdrive) as mega links arent accessible in India :)

Mar 25, 2012
Thrissur
How to flash on a Brazilian converted Indian XT1033

Hi,
Ihave converted my Indian XT1033 to the Brazilian lollipop and it's working without much problems. But i would like to try this one out and going back to 4.4.4 is a very risky task. So is there any way i can run this rom ?

Destr0y3r

Apr 23, 2014
Moto G50
@p_machado Just so you know , you don't really need to convert GPE if you have
Original Moto G XT1032
I just flashed this rom without converting to GPE and following all of these instructions and it works just great , no bugs , no FCs , no volume problems (except for some sounds not playing as loud as they used to be , and the location icon being stuck on the status bar even after you disabled the GPS) , other than that , great ROM and no problems whatsoever with it , really smooth and fast to use.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Also does anyone know if NX PA is official or unofficial?

Last edited:
Reactions: p_machado
Jul 30, 2012
Anyone still got the this ROM before it went to 5.0 ? I want to keep the Dual SIM, but I want to update my ROM. Any chance someone back backed up that ?

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Quote:
Hello again Sir,

I have the privilege of asking you to update your sources with the proper commit history or have your work removed from XDA.

You say "Special Thanks to All Developers of XDA Forum for sharing information" but forking another developers repo and then cleaning out all the change history and making it look like you did all the work is not allowed on XDA and you know this.

I have given you chances in the past to fix your licensing issues concerning your distributing others work as your own.
THIS MUST STOP!!!! Or you will be forced to use G+ as your only forum for the sharing of stolen work.

If you do not know what I am talking about then read this before you make yourself look noobish...

Quote:
4. Redistribution. You may reproduce and distribute copies of the Work or Derivative Works thereof in any medium, with or without modifications, and in Source or Object form, provided that You meet the following conditions:

You must give any other recipients of the Work or Derivative Works a copy of this License; and
You must cause any modified files to carry prominent notices stating that You changed the files; and
You must retain, in the Source form of any Derivative Works that You distribute, all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices from the Source form of the Work, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works; and
If the Work includes a "NOTICE" text file as part of its distribution, then any Derivative Works that You distribute must include a readable copy of the attribution notices contained within such NOTICE file, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works, in at least one of the following places: within a NOTICE text file distributed as part of the Derivative Works; within the Source form or documentation, if provided along with the Derivative Works; or, within a display generated by the Derivative Works, if and wherever such third-party notices normally appear. The contents of the NOTICE file are for informational purposes only and do not modify the License. You may add Your own attribution notices within Derivative Works that You distribute, alongside or as an addendum to the NOTICE text from the Work, provided that such additional attribution notices cannot be construed as modifying the License.

You may add Your own copyright statement to Your modifications and may provide additional or different license terms and conditions for use, reproduction, or distribution of Your modifications, or for any such Derivative Works as a whole, provided Your use, reproduction, and distribution of the Work otherwise complies with the conditions stated in this License.

The Apache license in the whole is found here.....http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0

This license requires ALL previous changes to be given their proper credits.
I received a large amount of evidence that this ROM is in violation of the XDA Rules by not complying with the license requirements.

Using others work as your own is a huge ethical and moral issue for yourself to resolve. And to ask for donations for such work may be considered illegal.
We at XDA are here to preserve the works & rights of our developers and to ensure that unscrupulous users will not take advantage of our site.
I am giving you 48 hours to resolve all issues of having others work re-branded as your own,
Or your XDA account will be reviewed for removal.
You can remove all of the downloads and request closing of threads to meet the 48 hour timeline while you make the proper changes.

For users that do not understand this stuff, I am sorry.
But the license and the Rules are the XDA rule of law and they need to followed.
If you have questions or comments please do your research before asking me via PM.
I do not want any PMs saying "why did you close this awesome ROM thread, it's my favorite!!"
If you have information that will help in my decision please send it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Some Features

• This is built from CM12 Sources
    [/CODE]

=================================================================================================

How to install
    - Requires Unlocked Bootloader, CWM/TWRP
    1) Place ROM & Gapps ZIPs to your SDCard;
    2) Reboot in Recovery Mode;
    4) Do a Wipe Dalvik Cache/Data/Cache/System;
    5) Flash NXROM zip and NXGapps zip;
    6) Reboot System;
    The first boot can take up to 5 minutes!!

How to install a new RELEASE
    Just Reboot in Recovery Mode and Flash the ROM without WIPES.

Version Information
    Based on: CM12
    Works only on GPE. Convert to GPE PLEASE!!!

Release 1.0 Changelog - 27th November [Link]

- Initial release
    - Only Single SIM works. To install it, convert your device to GPE before flash
    - Latest CM12 commits (11-27)

Reported Bugs 1.0 - Same CM12 issues!
    - Tell me plss if u find another issue!! :p

=================================================================================================

Downloads ROM & GAPPS

All files to download and the Changelog are in ROM Page now!
    If u like, u can use any other Gapps.

NX ROM Source
    NX Kernel Source

If u like this work, make a donation to Anderson Aragão plss!!:laugh:

=================================================================================================​
    Thx for downloading guys and if you like this, press Thanks! :good:​
    Release 9.2 for Moto G is up guys! Download now at ROM Download page!:p

Thx a lot for all downloads and donations, I love u guys! ;)

Release 9.2 Changelog - 10th September [Link]
    - Chinese translation of N5X Features
    - Some fixes and improvements in system by CM11 commits
    - Latest CM11 commits (09-10)

Reported Bugs 9.2
    - Tell me plss if u find!! :p

Enjoy it!
    Release 9.0.1 for Moto G is up! WiFi Hotspot Fixed!!!:D

Now all users of Moto G can update to Release 9.0.1. This already includes new Kernel to avoid unresponsive screen issue!

Release 9.0.1 Changelog - 25th August [Link]
    - New Kernel with fix for Screen freezes
    - WiFi Hotspot fixed
    - Call Recording
    - Fixes Bugs
    1. "WiFi Hotspot" ✓FIX

Reported Bugs 9.0.1
    - Tell me plss if u find!! :p
    Guys new release is up!! Enjoy it!!:D

I recommend to all who want to use the N5XCM, use the Release 8.6.3 and keep the default kernel that comes with ROM, because all features are working here and I'm already over 21 hours with her without any reboot or freeze! But if you don't use WiFi Hotspot, you can try Release 9.0.

N5XCM Release 8.6.3 - New Kernel Trying to fix all freeze problems including camera freeze!

N5XCM Release 9.0 - New Kernel and WiFi connection bug fixed but WiFi AP STILL NOT WORKING!

MAKE A FULL BACKUP BEFORE UPDATING TO RELEASE 9.0!

Release 8.6.3/9.0 Changelog - 21st August [Link]
    - Slim Heads up with CM11 Global enabler
    - Disable HOVER when using Heads up automatically
    - Use Slim Heads up direction bool to define when dismiss or hide HOVER notifications
    - CM11s Equalizer instead of DSP Manager
    - N5X Ringtone and Notification
    - Fix weird position of Navigation bar buttons when press Recents with IME enabled
    - Improvements Lock screen notifications
    - Incoming call screen style configurable
    - Moved Init.d controller and Wakelock Blocker to Developer Settings
    - Some fixes and improvements in system by CM11 commits
    - Latest CM11 commits (08-18)
    - Fixes Bugs
    1. "Camera error - Can't connect to the camer ✓FIX
    Guys release 8.6.2 is up, Slim Heads Up! only on release 8.7.
    Sorry for this and enjoy new update!:laugh:

Release 8.6.2 Changelog - 4th August
    - Beautify Lock screen notifications
    - Some fixes and improvements in system
    - Don't block Home button if incoming call is a background call
    - ProximityWake: Add support for checking proximity when waking device (use this to avoid wake screen in your pocket using S2W or D2W)
    - Filter spam notifications
    - Latest CM11 commits (04-08).
    - Fixes Bugs
    1. "No Voice (mute) for incoming / outgoing calls" ✓FIX
    2. "Volume is also too low as compared to Stock rom" ✓FIX
    3. "GPS not working well" ✓FIX
    4. "SIM 2 Data"✓FIX