[GUIDE]HTC One M7-UL Hboot 1.57 S-OFF

Search This thread

Faisal0000

Apr 15, 2014
Lahore
I tried so many ROM+Kernel combos that I don't know what to do. It is hboot 1.57 and I always get the 12 bottles, and nothing happens.
I don't know which combination to try so please help me. I will post some information about my device. It also has TAMPERED flag on the
bootloader menu. Should I try to take it off before trying to get S-off?

Here is some info: http://i.imgur.com/rYSe8OJ.png

Any tips will be highly appreciated. Oh, I also forgot to mention that I am trying to get that S-off with firewater.

You can't get TAMPERED removed without s-OFF...
Post your eMMC...if it starts with 9001xxxx u cant s-OFF.
If it doesn't start with 9001xxxx then you can get try to get s-OFF using this combo: teaMseven_v57_CM11_CPUQUIET_BACK_HOME_MENU.zip (kernel) + Cyanogenmod cm11 snapshot m5.
Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: Nixing

Nixing

Mar 4, 2012
Sofia
neon.forumotion.net
You can't get TAMPERED removed without s-OFF...
Post your eMMC...if it starts with 9001xxx u cant s-OFF.
If it doesn't start with 9001xxxx then you can get s-OFF using this combo:
Teamseven v57 kernel + Cyanogenmod cm11 snapshot m5.

First of all, thank you for trying to help me.
When I get into bootloader menu it says "eMMC-boot 2048MB". I don't know how exactly can I check
out the eMMC version. Any adb command to check that out?

DirgiEx

Aug 22, 2011
Oščadnica
Hi Faisal0000 pls help me my eMMC is 1501xxx and i still cant s-off i use your rom + kernel (Cyanogenmod cm11 snapshot m5 + Teamseven v57 kernel) but all 12 bottles are empty and still no buzz :(

Sorry my bad English I from Sovakia :)

...thx...

Faisal0000

Apr 15, 2014
Lahore
First of all, thank you for trying to help me.
When I get into bootloader menu it says "eMMC-boot 2048MB". I don't know how exactly can I check
out the eMMC version. Any adb command to check that out?

eMMC brickbug check is an app free on play store it will tell u your eMMC .
No need to say thanks there is a button for it?

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

@DirgiEx
I am sorry then..
Bcoz I have searched and this seems to the second eMMC I have seen where u can not get s-OFF.?

Reactions: Nixing

Nixing

Mar 4, 2012
Sofia
neon.forumotion.net
eMMC brickbug check is an app free on play store it will tell u your eMMC .
No need to say thanks there is a button for it?

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

@DirgiEx
I am sorry then..
Bcoz I have searched and this seems to the second eMMC I have seen where u can not get s-OFF.?

Type: MBG4GA
CID: 1501xxx
FwRev: 0x04

So it's the CID I should check out. I will try to get that S-off with your combination.
There were few ROMs which I couldn't flash. They just couldn't load. Always got stuck on bootscreen.

Faisal0000

Apr 15, 2014
Lahore
Type: MBG4GA
CID: 1501xxx
FwRev: 0x04

So it's the CID I should check out. I will try to get that S-off with your combination.
There were few ROMs which I couldn't flash. They just couldn't load. Always got stuck on bootscreen.

I don't think it will work because other people have reported that it does not work with this cid.(1501xxxx)
?
What roms didn't work?

Reactions: DirgiEx

DirgiEx

Aug 22, 2011
Oščadnica
I don't think it will work because other people have reported that it does not work with this cid.(1501xxxx)
?
What roms didn't work?

Oh, that are sad news for me :( but first when I flashed the snapshot m5 + v57 kernel in 5 Bottles jumped 2 nasty , need a chaser on since then, nothing . Skusim any other ROM and Kernel and see what will be send diat.I thx you bye bye

DirgiEx :)

Reactions: Faisal0000

kennethbass

Nov 8, 2014
Can anyone tell me how to fix missing IMEI, baseband, and network unknown with CM11 on my HTC one m7???

I have looked and searched and bricked and u bricked the phone trying to get a custom ROM.

Attachments

• 1416758303390.jpg
    1416758303390.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 240

Klejdi90

Jul 7, 2013
UK
Can anyone tell me how to fix missing IMEI, baseband, and network unknown with CM11 on my HTC one m7???

I have looked and searched and bricked and u bricked the phone trying to get a custom ROM.

I had this happen with CM11 also. You may need to flash the boot.img for the ROM. Open up the ROM zip and pull out the boot.img file and place it in the fastboot folder. Enter fastboot mode on your phone and proceed with the command below:good:

Use command

fastboot flash boot boot.img

Hope it works for you :fingers-crossed:

Last edited:

MattyEL

Oct 13, 2009
Just a FYI, I havent had any luck with firewater and 1.57 until now.

I flashed the new CM unofficial lolipop and the kernel in post 3 on the thread and ran firewater and got S-off on the first try.

Good luck!

Klejdi90

Jul 7, 2013
UK

I flashed the new CM unofficial lolipop and the kernel in post 3 on the thread and ran firewater and got S-off on the first try.

Good luck!

What OEM firmware where you last on? I have seen many who were with 6.xx and tried to s-off but it didnt work. Maybe a patch on latest firmware patched it.

Klejdi90

Jul 7, 2013
UK

I was s-on on 6.09.401.10 so maybe a patch that prevents firewater was added as I did get s-off a while ago but for no reason I decided to go back to s-on :( and now I'm sure firewater is patched until updated if ever seeing as they have no reason to when sunshine is earning them more monies per s-off lol. In my situation its too expensive as I dont have warranty anymore so its only for maybe trying out the GPe conversion but I'm fine with the original Sense ROM :good:

kevinlopez97

Oct 13, 2013

Good luck!

How do this ? I have an erro that says "error: only position independent executables (PIE) are supported.
" and i cant run firewater . ??
sorry for my bad english

djmeex

Jul 8, 2013

Good luck!

Did you flash ROM just from recovery or first you flashed boot.img as it said in installer instructions?

I'm little bit confused about flashing boot.img... Do I have to extract it from zip (CM12... .zip)?

EDIT: It doesn't matter, I installed this CM12 ROM, but not been able to S-OFF....

Last edited:

djmeex

Jul 8, 2013
How do this ? I have an erro that says "error: only position independent executables (PIE) are supported.
" and i cant run firewater . ??
sorry for my bad english

Same here!

EDIT: I fix this error using patch from this post http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=56123703&postcount=13

Just download it and install from recovery then you will be able to run firewater..
In my case, unfortunately , i'm still S-ON, neither this combination of ROM - KERNEL didn't give me success ..

Opened all 12 bottles still no buzz.... :(

Last edited:

supermotard

May 14, 2007
Sony Xperia 1 IV
I have been messing around for hours. Still on hboot 1.57. I tried cm12 rom and kernel from 3rd post including the pie patch but it gust keeps chugging bottles...
What the hell is wrong with this phone anyway?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry for my bad english .
    This method only tested on m7-U and UL .
    if you tested it on other models let us know about results.

Disclaimer

No Body Is Responsible For Any Damage.
    Do it at your own risk.
    Make a FULL backup of your Memory and current ROM. (If you are unlocked)

Lets Start:

1-UNLOCK your bootloader using HTCDEV
    2-Flash the Latest related to your phone model TWRP recovery HERE
    3-Download CM11 {cm-11-20140706-NIGHTLY-m7.zip } HERE
    4-Place CM11 on your memory.
    5-Go to Recover and Wipe Factory Reset
    6-Install CM11 rom
    7-Reboot system and wait to CM11 come up
    8-Assure you can connect to Wifi
    9-Download ADB from HERE <---------IMPORTANT
    10-Unzip ADB.zip and place it anywhere
    11-Download Firewater HERE
    12-Place Firewater in ADB Folder.
    13-Do Firewater Instruction (No Pattern, Lock ,Timeout, ....)(put SuperUser On ALLOW)
    14-Now connect your phone to PC with a connected Network <-------{Firewater Needs An Active Network On Your Phone}
    15-Open Downloaded and Unzipped ADB Folder including Firewater.
    16-Hold SHIFT and Right click and choose "Open Command Here".
    17- NOW TYPE FOLLOWING COMMANDS (line by line)

adb reboot <–important!!!!
    adb wait-for-device push firewater /data/local/tmp
    adb shell
    su
    chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/firewater
    /data/local/tmp/firewater

18-Agree to the terms and conditions you are prompted with
    19-Allow the exploit to do its work.

IMPORTANT

If you got error and Firewater asked to RESTART phone

Type latest Command:

/data/local/tmp/firewater

Immediately

And NOW you must see SUCCESSFUL S-OFF

Do not forget THANKS button
    Please put your emmc screenshot here for others to see what does mean 9001.
    Thanks.

★☆HTC ULTIM8☆★
    Here is ituploadfromtaptalk1405266710491.jpg
    thanks anyways :)
    Does it really work!????? I tried everything...on one of the Vietnamese forum I read there isn't any exploit working for 90014a chip something! Does cm11 really help!??

Trying this method takes 20 minutes.
    If you are curious, do it.

★☆HTC ULTIM8☆★
    where is the bulletproof for kitkat 4.4.3?? i just saw the version for kitkat4.4.2
    Use 4.4.2 Rom with bulletproof. Then restore nandroid backup of your current Rom.