Which Flavor Of Synergy Works Best On Your Device?

• Total voters
Search This thread

KB112

Jan 13, 2010
East SF-Bay Area
3vo is the evo 3d. If you use the warm theme it is pretty much warm 2.3 I doubt it will get ported. Let's be honest.

See below...just posted by Myn in Warm 2.3 earlier today.

It takes 4 guys spending 40 - 60 hours a week on this for two months to get it to where it is today.

Once we've got the shooter build in a place that we feel is good, we'll begin porting to the other devices. Supersonic, Sensation, Incredible, MyTouch4G, etc.

Sent from my Warmed up Shooter using XDA Premium.

dougjamal

Aug 26, 2010
Orlando, FL
Yeah I hear ya buddy. I'm thinking I may get myself that new Amazon tablet for Christmas. Like promising and the price is right.

Sent from my Warmed up Shooter using XDA Premium.

Speaking of tablets, I did end up purchasing an iPad 2 and love it. I can't do all the things I would be capable of doing with an Android tablet, but I have no complaints.

Posting & replying via my EVO 4G

dougjamal

Aug 26, 2010
Orlando, FL
The options are endless DJ. I can't wait to see what you decide on... Lol.

Sent from my Warmed up Evo.

More than likely, it will be the iPhone 4S. I haven't pre-ordered or anything like that and I'm not in that big of a rush, but unless the next few Android devices blow me away, I can say for certain that the aforementioned device will be the one.

dougjamal

Aug 26, 2010
Orlando, FL
I'm really hoping the new Nexus device comes to Sprint. Even though I desperately want a keyboard, I can give that desire up for ICS :D

Ugh. With how the Buckeye's offense has been playing, I'm not entirely sure how great this weekend will be. It's sad when I get excited when our defense takes the field in hopes THEY'LL score something.

The teaser that was posted of the Nexus Prime had me salivating but when I viewed a hands-on demo, it didn't look anything like the teaser photo and i was so disappointed. As for college football, I'm in the same boat as you, my friend. I still have the old school Miami mentality... Championship or bust... and this year is a bust under that parameter. Still, I support them win, lose or draw as you do with the Buckeyes. Good luck this weekend, by the way. We play VaTech in Blacksburg tomorrow and I hope we can walk out with a win.

vanessaem

Retired Senior Moderator / Inactive Themer
Jun 7, 2010
Missouri City
More than likely, it will be the iPhone 4S. I haven't pre-ordered or anything like that and I'm not in that big of a rush, but unless the next few Android devices blow me away, I can say for certain that the aforementioned device will be the one.

Would the iPhone 4S be your main phone or would it be a second phone? I hope the latter. :eek:

ageesm

Jan 10, 2008
The teaser that was posted of the Nexus Prime had me salivating but when I viewed a hands-on demo, it didn't look anything like the teaser photo and i was so disappointed. As for college football, I'm in the same boat as you, my friend. I still have the old school Miami mentality... Championship or bust... and this year is a bust under that parameter. Still, I support them win, lose or draw as you do with the Buckeyes. Good luck this weekend, by the way. We play VaTech in Blacksburg tomorrow and I hope we can walk out with a win.

Where did you see a hands-on? No one has actually seen it yet :confused:.

I seriously hope the rumors of a Verizon exclusive aren't true either. I also saw GSM radios listed on one possible spec sheet, so I doubt it is true, but still...

SgtSpike

Jul 31, 2010
Boise
trouble sending email through MS Exchange?

Hi All,

Has anyone else had trouble sending email using Exchange Activesync?

I can receive email, all my calendars, contacts, etc. will sync with no problems but when I send an email I see a message popup that says 'unable to save email'

The email disappears and is not sent, not in drafts, not in outbox, not in sent, just gone.

I have plenty of memory available.

Another clue; I can send email just fine from my Nook Color running CWM so I know the server and all the settings are good.

Any clues?

I tried clearing dalvik and cache, tried blasting RLS1 over top (didn't wipe data tho... maybe will try if nothing else works)

Thanks in advance,
Spike

dougjamal

Aug 26, 2010
Orlando, FL
Hi All,

Has anyone else had trouble sending email using Exchange Activesync?

I can receive email, all my calendars, contacts, etc. will sync with no problems but when I send an email I see a message popup that says 'unable to save email'

The email disappears and is not sent, not in drafts, not in outbox, not in sent, just gone.

I have plenty of memory available.

Another clue; I can send email just fine from my Nook Color running CWM so I know the server and all the settings are good.

Any clues?

I tried clearing dalvik and cache, tried blasting RLS1 over top (didn't wipe data tho... maybe will try if nothing else works)

Thanks in advance,
Spike

I just sent myself a test message (from hotmail Exchange ActiveSync to gmail) and it worked almost instantly so unless there's an issue in your area, I would suggest that you delete the Exchange account and then set it up again.

ageesm

Jan 10, 2008

Oh, gotcha. Yea I've seen that. I don't understand why these people that get their hands on these things can't do a proper rundown. If this is actually the Prime, you would think he'd have at least turned the damn thing around to get a look at it the hardware (curved screen mainly)...Leads me to believe it is an intentional leak, fake (in that it isn't the Prime but possibly still ICS), or just some idiot.

I know you wouldn't, but that isn't much to make a decision off of :).
It would be my primary device and my EVO 4G would continue to be my Android test device...heck, as much as I've flashed and ref lashed, it's already a test device...(laughing)
An iPad2, now the 4S? Are you feeling okay, do you have a cold of some sort?

Haha, jk...I swore I thought you had a 3vo already.

Last edited:

1ktmeadows

Jun 18, 2010
Problems

I downloaded this ROM and it worked okay but when I installed a Data Service Governer Killer.zip into my phone and my havent been able to get off the HTC EVO 4G screen.I cant go into recovery the only way I could get into recovery was by rom manager. Can someone please help me.

vanessaem

Retired Senior Moderator / Inactive Themer
Jun 7, 2010
Missouri City
I downloaded this ROM and it worked okay but when I installed a Data Service Governer Killer.zip into my phone and my havent been able to get off the HTC EVO 4G screen.I cant go into recovery the only way I could get into recovery was by rom manager. Can someone please help me.

You can get into recovery by first going into bootloader. With your phone off, hold down the volume toggle down + the power button. Once in bootloader, scroll down to Recovery and hit the Power button.

BTW...where did you get that file?

HonkDragonfly

Oct 19, 2010
Just installed this on my evo 4g!

I've been going back and forth, and back and forth between different roms and kernals. I'm now using RLS1 +Godmode and I have to say it's simply amazing! I never thought I'd like sense this much.

I do have somewhat of a silly question ><

I've been looking at all the different rosie themes, but all I really want is a way to re-map the right button. It's not a HUGE deal, but right now It's a plus sign, and if I use the Black theme that is also in the settings, it's a paint brush :p I like the black theme, but I'd like it more if I could atleast make it open up the Personalize menu.

Is there any way of changing this? Does it have to do with the rosie 3.0 mod?

Ahh so much to learn! :p but it's soooo fast..I refuse to go back to cyanogen, especially since this is the only problem I am having hehe. If someone could point me in the right direction, tell me what to flash, or give me some guidance so I can stop annoying myself with something so simple.

Oh shoot I almost forgot also >< Anyway of getting rid of the Sprint Hotspot in the quick settings? Again not a big deal but I don't use sprint for hotspot wink wink. I honestly don't think many of us do.

stanza

Jan 8, 2008
The only problem I'm having with this rom is that once in a while after I unlock my Evo from the lock screen, I will have a ~5-8 second delay of just seeing my wallpaper, without icons. After a few seconds my home screen will be displayed.

Anyone else having this problem?

dougjamal

Aug 26, 2010
Orlando, FL
Oh, gotcha. Yea I've seen that. I don't understand why these people that get their hands on these things can't do a proper rundown. If this is actually the Prime, you would think he'd have at least turned the damn thing around to get a look at it the hardware (curved screen mainly)...Leads me to believe it is an intentional leak, fake (in that it isn't the Prime but possibly still ICS), or just some idiot.
That is exactly what I was thinking while viewing the video. One would think that the reviewer would at least verify the slimness and the curved design by posing it on its side. Like you, I'm skeptical.

I know you wouldn't, but that isn't much to make a decision off of :).
Agreed

An iPad2, now the 4S? Are you feeling okay, do you have a cold of some sort?

Haha, jk...I swore I thought you had a 3vo already.
(laughing)... I'm okay, my friend... ;)... As for the EVO 3D, I can assure you that I went to the Sprint store on several occasions to buy it, but I couldn't bring myself to do it because I just didn't like it. I even tried to force myself to like it but I just couldn't. I'm a real Blackberry fanboy, but their devices, although work, are behind the times, so to speak. I'm adored by Android, but their newer devices do not have the professional look I desire. I've owned a iPhone 3G for about 2 months back in 2008, but it fell into the ocean off the coast of South Carolina so that night, I went to a nearby AT&T store and replaced it with a Blackberry Bold 9000. The only other Apple device I've owned, prior to buying the iPad 2, was my MacBook and I love my MacBook. Anyway, sorry for rambling on.. Lol... I'll have a new device within the next 30 days or so, at least that's my intent, but, of course, that's subject to change. Anyway, take care and have a great weekend?

Azyure

Nov 22, 2010
Massachusetts
www.facebook.com
Sorry, my friend, but the decision is all but made. I'll let you know how it pans out within the next 30 days. Take care and have a great weekend... ;)

I would almost certainly do the same if it wasn't such a brick wall getting into the hacking/dev community. If you're on a newer firmware version, there is absolutely no way to jailbreak the phone, and to me, that's no bueno. :(

Good luck though for sure! I hope we still see you around here :D

Top Liked Posts