new version of Esmertec Jbed (java manager) 20080222

Search This thread

dakiro

May 6, 2007
Edinburgh
Great!!! finally something that works from a sd card without tinkering with. By the way - it works to some degree on qtek 8500 with wm6 as well. I tried it with opera - no problem at all and great.
Bombus - the jabber client - problem!!! doesn't use all keys - direction and input. Other miscallenneous programs - input problem. To be expected though, it was made for different software.

Not a major problem though. The JRebeiro_EsmertecJbed3d works from sd card as well - install and just move the big exe somewhere and it will run ok. The files will be stored in the main memory though. To be exact in the appdb dir in windows folder.
I decided to keep the new version - for instance in bombus the text is actually written you just can't see it. if you switch the t9 on and carefully write your login, pass and server, you can even use it. However, it is only just usable, I don't really use it often, in favour of Agile, so I can live with it.

Last edited:

sdlopez83

Aug 8, 2007
NY-Chile
Never mind, I don't know what was worse my laziness or the stupidity of my question. Sorry for taking up threadspace

Last edited:

Fixup

Nov 25, 2006
I don't have a SD card, how can I install it into main memory? Thanks.

Edit: found it, \Esmertec Java

Last edited:

ahmadexp

Oct 1, 2007
also great for smartphone

great! I use it on SP3 (WM6) and O2 XDA Atom (WM6). but when we can have jbed with bluetooth?

matteandhue

Jun 6, 2008
problem with Opera 4.1 trusted release and this update

Is anyone having problems with this and Opera 4.1 trusted midlet? I am experiencing the following:

Everytime I try to use autocomplete and type an address, when I press a letter it repeatedly makes the same letter. Also using the fast scrolling feature with numbers 2, 4, 6, 8 does the same thing except for without the letters. It just keeps scrolling by itself! Any one else experiencing this and is there a way to fix this?

shaice

Nov 24, 2005
Rome
thank you!

is there bluetooth support? I mean to use it with bloover et other bluetooth software (like chat2u).

thanks again,
s

92GTA

Mar 26, 2005
I gave Java build 20080521.4.1 on my new sprint ROM for my Mogul.

Anyone know where I can get this as a .cab so I can install it into customs ROM's that I flash?

aximgeinus

Apr 2, 2007
Installed this on an Axim X51v - doesn't run at all, from main memory or SD card. It just doesn't open at all. Any ideas?