[ROM]Sea_PA3.10 [23MAR13] 4.2.2

Search This thread

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008
EDIT: Strange thing, I install again the rom with no wipe but with choosing PPP instead of RMNET and now i've a working data connection....

EDIT2: But now my phone have random reboot....

Hi, why don't you send a PM to seaman about your problems?;)

best regards, Kuzibri

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
Hello,

Thanks for youre reply but I don't understand how i'm modify the initrd file will correct my data problem ?

And if I understand, it's an initrd for nativSD only and I'm using system on NAND and Data on EXT.

EDIT: Strange thing, I install again the rom with no wipe but with choosing PPP instead of RMNET and now i've a working data connection....

EDIT2: But now my phone have random reboot....
What is your system partition size? If using dataOnExt then you can afford to increase it to >350
Please reply in Q&T thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=39525349#post39525349 ;)

Reactions: Math43 and kuzibri

melando

Aug 27, 2010
London
Google Pixel 6

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Tried MAGLDR/NativeSD install (standard, odexed, no softkeys, RMNET) with this initrd.gz but immediately on boot I am stuck with persistent pop-up messages that unfortunately phone process has stopped. Is there a fix?

Hi,

send a PM to seaman in which you explain your problems!! You can also post this in the Q&T thread created especially for this specific ROM, so others can also read your problems with this ROM (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2205363).

best regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:

melando

Aug 27, 2010
London
Google Pixel 6
Hi,

send a PM to seaman in which you explain your problems!! You can also post this in the Q&T thread created especially for this specific ROM, so others can also read your problems with this ROM (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2205363).

best regards, Kuzibri
Thanks I see Robbie P has suggested not odexing in that thread...
EDIT: confirm, it is a bug with odex - now works fine when reinstalled without odexing

Last edited:

Math43

Apr 2, 2009
Lyon
www.math43.fr
Thanks Robbie P, Kuzibri and seaman2k.

I've investigate a little more about my problem.

My system partition size on NAND is 350 MB (cannot create more) and the sdcard is freshly formatted with a 4gb EXT4 Partition.

The randoms freeze and reboot only appear when Data is enable and the back of my phone became a little more than than usual...

I don't find the "performance" menu in settings such as other cm10 rom for set CPU frequency and gouvernor to slow down my phone a little and see if freeze still hapen... How can i do ?

EDIT: And i have another question, totaly different, how can i do to display the pie ?

Last edited:

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Thanks Robbie P, Kuzibri and seaman2k.

I've investigate a little more about my problem.

My system partition size on NAND is 350 MB (cannot create more) and the sdcard is freshly formatted with a 4gb EXT4 Partition.

The randoms freeze and reboot only appear when Data is enable and the back of my phone became a little more than than usual...

I don't find the "performance" menu in settings such as other cm10 rom for set CPU frequency and gouvernor to slow down my phone a little and see if freeze still hapen... How can i do ?

EDIT: And i have another question, totaly different, how can i do to display the pie ?

You could try this program to expand your partition size (see attachment). DL program, extract to your desktop, insert SD card into SD card reader and start the program. Like always, trying this is at your own risk. Although it tels you that's only for data,ext2 and 3, but data.ext4 is also supported. I have changed my partition size with this app from 512 MB to 1024 MB.. Very kindly ask you to post this kind of posts in the official Q&T thread for this specific ROM (just like Robbie P already also referred to): http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2205363, cause they are not directly related to ROM development issues. Thanks in advance and for your cooperation in this. That's why we created a seperate Q&T thread for this specific ROM to avoid cluttering and keep the the original development thread as celan as possible from Off Topic posts.

Her is a link to that program: http://pockethacks.com/toporesize-tool-resize-your-android-data-img-file-ext2-ext3-and-ext4/

best regards, Kuzibri

Attachments

• toporesize-0.7.1.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:

famewolf

Jul 14, 2006
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
Moved my question to rom Q&A

[Sadly it does no good to have a Q&A Thread if no one is doing the "&A" part. Can someone confirm whether this rom supports per app density out of the box as it's not mentioned anywhere in the 1st post that I could find.]

Last edited:
Reactions: kuzibri

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008

[Sadly it does no good to have a Q&A Thread if no one is doing the "&A" part. Can someone confirm whether this rom supports per app density out of the box as it's not mentioned anywhere in the 1st post that I could find.]

Thanks for posting in this thread. In principle the &A/T part should be done by other members using this ROM. Maybe they either do not recognize/bother about this problem or simply do not have a solution for it.
I would advice you to send a PM to seaman about your problem/issue, he should know the answer.

best regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:

NxStep

Oct 15, 2012
just qst. for u... youtube works with u full hd720 &1080p or not :p

Just tested video playback, report:
- Youtube HQ&LQ work fine
- Youtube 720p is laggy (tested with this modded 720p-enabled apk)

- 720p video playback is laggy with SW and HW decoder as well (tested with MXPlayer, with and without the extra codecs available from play store)

Hope it helps a little bit at least. :)

Reactions: seaman2k

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008

Hi,

would you please be so kind to repost this in the Q&T thread?? You have now two answers in this thread (from wis 1152 and myself).

Thanks in advance and best regards. Kuzibri

EDIT: did not find it yet in the Q&T thread. Again, I would kindly ask you to post it there also (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2205363). Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

allroad76

Aug 27, 2010
Hello everyone,

I would like to try this rom in nand, what is not working at the moment? Thank you.

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Hello everyone,

I would like to try this rom in nand, what is not working at the moment? Thank you.

Hi,

would you be so kind to move this post to the especially created Q&T thread for this ROM:: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2205363&page=1

thanks in advance and for your cooperation, kind regards Kuzibri

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Hi all,

would all of your posters be so kind to cooperate to post off topic, e.g. non development related, posts in the especially created Q&T thread for this specific ROM: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2205363. Seaman has agreed to this that these Off Topic posts should be placed in this especially created Q&T thread.. The goal of this special Q&T thread is to keep the original development thread as clean as possible from off topic posts.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation, kind regards Kuzibri

Last edited:
Reactions: allroad76

3abdo3asal

Nov 22, 2011
Cairo
Hey there u ROM is awesome smooth bit there is a couple of bugs that i found they are :

The camera sometimes it just starts acting weird i can take pics but don't know what im shooting ..

The camcorder doesn't work at all i took a video of my niece when she smiled and looked cute it didn't record a thing i fell miserable cause i missed that moment ..

and at last there is the tiles from the drop down status-bar doesn't work i tried every thing ..

other than that the ROM works like smooth butter ..

thanks for ur great work and for keepin the HD2 ALIVE AND KICKIN ..... :eek::eek::cowboy::cowboy:

Reactions: tumuz

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Off topic posts or not?

Hi All Followers of this ROM,

a certain post of a member of one of my Dev's ROM for whom I created a Q&a/T thread set me to think and reconsider what kind of posts is OT or not and how to deal with that.

It is not my intention to be overly strict about what is or is not an OT post, you should decide before you post whether you think it is OT. Consider whether the development of the ROM is helped by your post. Consider also whether someone in the future, searching through the thread, would find your post useful or would it just take up bandwidth.
If there is any doubt as to whether a post is OT, i will not ask you for it to be moved.
If I do decide your post is OT, I will ask you to move it.
If you think it is not OT, please post your reasons in the Q&A thread, quoting post number.
If I or the developer then agree with you, I will delete my post in the dev thread asking you to move it, and the post can stay.
I hope this makes it all clearer.

kindest regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sea_PA3.10 (4.2.2)PIE
    57078334.png
    nexus4googlenow.jpg

moborobo20130322152659.png
    moborobo20130322152630.png

Official Sea_PA Q&T Thread

Based on everolv with all Paranoid 3 futures Paranoid
    One pakage for all (Nand-MountOnExt-NativeSd) MAG/CLK

install instructions:
    PLS .. if u don't know how to be ready to install Rom try to search about how to prepare your SD with EXT4 at least 1024MB
    For Nand >>>>>>pls. use 300MB i am clear with that its working on 300mb
    Follow advanced Aroma installer

All basic functions working

Download link Sea_PA3.10 (4.2.2)PIE

CREDITS,
    Xylograph, Securecrt, c1cl0n,Tytung,Wis1152,Zejsters,& all xda​
    :angel: ok there is a new Rom in the house :victory: ....Download link on OP 1 post now ...have fun with it ;)
    Sea_PA 3.10 (first release) so expect that u will have minor bugs related to Parnoid or to the rom ...so help me with your comments
    NativeSD WM [ Haret/clrcad ] :good:

Problem in initrd.gz

[[[[[ temporary solution ]]]]] :silly:

1 Replace initrd.gz From here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=39437883&postcount=284
    2 Rename Sea_PA to Sea_JB in SDcard/NativeSD
    3 Rename Sea_PA to Sea_JB in SD-ext/NativeSD
    :D

I hope to be modified basic initrd.gz

I got the same idea :) but my base is initrd from datagr (http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=39303079&postcount=43)

Attaching initrd.gz with proper name folder, no need to change folder name. Working for me (WinMo+haret) should also work for WP7

EDIT: commands for modifying the initrd.gz:
    Code:
    gunzip initrd.gz
    cpio -i < initrd
    ## edit init.rc with notepad2 & substitute logo.rle
    rm initrd
    find . | cpio -o -H newc | gzip > ../initrd.gz

EDIT2: Huge thans Seaman2k!!!
    Need to fix :
    Toggle menu dosnt show >>>>
    Lag after unlocking >>>>>
    problem with MAG/Heart>>>>> fixed in next update