[Q] Help! Not Recieving any mobile signal!!

Search This thread

jdcotter32

Jan 3, 2014
Hi all,
I'm in a wee bit of trouble...I have the ATT Samsung galaxy s3, running the 1/27 nightly CM. Whenever I tried to update to the latest nightly, I would get an error saying that my bootloader was to old, I was using the I747UCDLK3 version, and i updated to the latest using this forum http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2321310 . After flashing, I rebooted and did not get any mobile signal. I did some looking into it and my network is unknown, mobile network type is unknown, service state is out of service, not roaming, mobile network state disconnected, unknown phone number, IMEI and IMEI SV and Baseband version are unkown as well. When i try typing in *#197328640# and *#7284# a message saying "mobile network not avalible" pops up. My sim card is in btw and I am at a loss of what to do. I have already tried reverting back to a previous backup I made, but to no prevail. Please help!!

theramsey3

Jun 27, 2012
Hi all,
I'm in a wee bit of trouble...I have the ATT Samsung galaxy s3, running the 1/27 nightly CM. Whenever I tried to update to the latest nightly, I would get an error saying that my bootloader was to old, I was using the I747UCDLK3 version, and i updated to the latest using this forum http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2321310 . After flashing, I rebooted and did not get any mobile signal. I did some looking into it and my network is unknown, mobile network type is unknown, service state is out of service, not roaming, mobile network state disconnected, unknown phone number, IMEI and IMEI SV and Baseband version are unkown as well. When i try typing in *#197328640# and *#7284# a message saying "mobile network not avalible" pops up. My sim card is in btw and I am at a loss of what to do. I have already tried reverting back to a previous backup I made, but to no prevail. Please help!!

You need to flash a modem. (that's your radio/baseband/modem) that should fix all of your problems. Post back and let us know what happens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: jdcotter32

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

You need to flash a modem. (that's your radio/baseband/modem) that should fix all of your problems. Post back and let us know what happens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app