[Q] is my device compitible to use paranoid android?

Search This thread

omkar333

Apr 9, 2014
panaji
hello...my device is samsung galaxy music duos ..running jb 4.1.2 ...512ram ...850mhz cortex A9 .......is it possible to port PA to my phone ...currently there are no custom roms for this device ........neither did i find a phone similar to this one ..........does anybody know the procedure to port ...my device is still on stock rom ...rooted .....or does anybody the procedure to build it from source code on WINDOWS !!! any help is appreciable!!!! thanks in advance :good: !!!

Pirateghost

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 24, 2010
androidninjas.com
You can't do it on windows, if there are no custom Roms available for your device, then you will be doing everything from scratch. Considering you are asking how to do so on Windows indicates you haven't read any of the already available guides on porting.

Sent from my Nexus 5

omkar333

Apr 9, 2014
panaji
You can't do it on windows, if there are no custom Roms available for your device, then you will be doing everything from scratch. Considering you are asking how to do so on Windows indicates you haven't read any of the already available guides on porting.

Sent from my Nexus 5

i have read....but there are no similar devices so I can't port.....and I guess all of the threads on building roms from source codes have a major requirement i.e ubuntu ......therefore I asked whether there is any method to do it on windows! :confused: ...but thanks for replieng!!