★★★Analog Clocks for Cookie Home Tab 1.7+ ★★★

THIS IS JUST A REFERRENCE TO MY POSTS
SO THAT I CAN PUT IT IN ME SIGNATURE
:D

Last edited:

cupid_stranger

Jan 10, 2010
I am new user to WMOB

i am using windows mobile (HD2) for the first time. i have some questions which you guys can help upon.

I downloaded several themes from the XDA site and install them..... the last one i installed takes the home screen. How can i go back to the previously installed ones. (i.e. i installed one theme which i like it, then when i installed the second one, the old one disappears and the new one takes place. fine. but how come i can go back to the old one..... i didnt see any themes area to select from)....

to be honest, i didnt find the feature that user friendly.... too confusing from the symbian / other os point of view.

please help...

Ruud Westerhout

Dec 30, 2005
Oberasbach
Hi jaguaralani,

was interested in some of the icons from You which You provide as a cab for customization of MAxManilla. I am using 2.9 on a Energy Rom from 25.01. The cab does not work for my situation, would You be able / willing to provide these icons as a .png file, so I can connect them as per Max's latest instructions. (place in \Windwos\MyFolder)

Thanks,
CU
Ruud

Meztec

Oct 1, 2008
London
Hi Jaguaralani,

Or anyone that can help please.

Where can I get the CSMI program from.

If someone could point me in the right direction I will be very grateful - thank you in advance .

kevinv17

Apr 28, 2010

THIS IS JUST A REFERRENCE TO MY POSTS
SO THAT I CAN PUT IT IN ME SIGNATURE
:D

Do you have 2nd Glass analog clock in Manila version????also the half orange HH:MM:SS hand I needed Thanks!

Father Ted

I was admiring this:

jagredicons4847263.jpg

............. and wondered how you did the red notification icon numbers - how many missed calls, e-mails etc.

I would really appreciate if there was some way to match the excellent clocks from Agent Zac so as the his clock numbers and your icon numbers compliment each other.

eketef.jpg

- and if I am not pushing my luck too far, perhaps do the same for the CHT manila lock! :p