[Live Wallpaper]DeadMau5 Audio Visualizer[v1.4]

Search This thread

Metastable

May 11, 2010
Chicago
I have released my app that I have been working and documenting it's progress over in another sub forum, here.

Here's the source, hosted on BitBucket.
Here's the market link, DeadMau5 Audio Visualizer

I have it up for $2.87, but if you want to check it out before purchasing or don't think its worth the money, feel free to grab the APK from BitBucket, it's 100% the same as the market version. If you choose to get it from BitBucket, click the source tab, open the bin folder and access the .apk from there. Save it anywhere onto your SDcard, open it with your preferred file explorer and install it.
Or use this QR code:
pSgx4.png

8vAg0.png
X7K8E.png
oHFy4.png

xgBSG.png

v1.2
Graphics overhaul!

v1.3
Added ability to zoom in and out
Improved music triggering, should visualize with lower volume settings

v1.4
Added 3 new visuals
Mau5Head now moves back and forth
Will continue to visuals static data when no music is playing. Some visuals will not appear to be 100% static because of their randomness.

Last edited:

Metastable

May 11, 2010
Chicago
Double checked the links and they seem to be working fine. I've noticed that the XDA app sometimes doesn't place nice with links.

Metastable

May 11, 2010
Chicago
Remodeled the Mau5Head to be more rounded and look more like the original.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Metastable

May 11, 2010
Chicago
v1.2 Update

Released v1.2 which is features a major graphics overhaul while making it run smoother and lighter.

Same as before you can get it free from the BitBucket link in the OP.

imprny69

Sep 24, 2011
I have released my app that I have been working and documenting it's progress over in another sub forum, here.

QR Code for phones:
UJW8o.png

I have it up for $2.87, but if you want to check it out before purchasing or don't think its worth the money, feel free to grab the APK from BitBucket, it's 100% the same as the market version.

8vAg0.png
X7K8E.png
oHFy4.png

click

v1.2
Graphics overhaul!

quote how do you get the zip file to work on the phone after you download it from bitbucket? where do i save the file in my sd card and how do i install it on my phone? please give instructions :)

Reactions: Chris95X8

Max_Pain

Oct 29, 2006
Miami, FL
I gotta say this is pretty damn good. I want to have this on whenever I have music on.

I have a request/feature suggestion that I think will make this the perfect live wallpaper: add the option to set a static image as a wallpaper when the music is off and have the animations go on whenever the music is on. If you do that then it would be a perfect daily-use live wallpaper rather than something cool to show your friends.

Please add that feature!

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Metastable

May 11, 2010
Chicago
Update!

I gotta say this is pretty damn good. I want to have this on whenever I have music on.

I have a request/feature suggestion that I think will make this the perfect live wallpaper: add the option to set a static image as a wallpaper when the music is off and have the animations go on whenever the music is on. If you do that then it would be a perfect daily-use live wallpaper rather than something cool to show your friends.

Please add that feature!

I will definitely add this! If I would have seen this post sooner I would have added it to the latest release. Look for it in the next release!

Released v1.3 onto the market. Thanks to everyone who beta tested.

Max_Pain

Oct 29, 2006
Miami, FL
sounds good.
i don't see the option to download from your bitbucket anymore?

I'll wait for the next update to get the market paid version i guess.

Reactions: Metastable

Metastable

May 11, 2010
Chicago
Yeah seems Imgur, the site that host the pictures, went down just now. Here's the link to the file in the mean time, apk.

Edit: Imgur is back up so you can just use the QR Code for convenience.

Last edited:

Nutty2003

Nov 23, 2008
AMAZING WORK MAN!!!!! Just went to his Friday show in Detroit and I'm sure if he saw this he would think its amazing!

Metastable

May 11, 2010
Chicago
Update!

v1.4
Added 3 new visuals
Will continue to visuals static data when no music is playing. Some visuals will not appear to be 100% static because of their randomness.

AMAZING WORK MAN!!!!! Just went to his Friday show in Detroit and I'm sure if he saw this he would think its amazing!
Hey, thanks! Let's hope that would be his reaction =]

Max_Pain

Oct 29, 2006
Miami, FL
Looks nice.
I still feel the same way though. Way too busy to have as a permanent wallpaper unless we can set our own static image for when the music is off.
Can you add that option in the future?

Mar 18, 2011
New Delhi
Hey everybody, I need this app
I have searched it on internet but it is nowhere and on bigbucket a webpage is downloaded instead of an apk.
Can anyone upload it for me or pm me?
Please!

d0balina

Apr 2, 2014
Not what u asked for, but if u search the play-store for "visualizer live wallpaper" u will find A LOT of similar apps.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I have it up for $2.87, but if you want to check it out before purchasing or don't think its worth the money, feel free to grab the APK from BitBucket, it's 100% the same as the market version. If you choose to get it from BitBucket, click the source tab, open the bin folder and access the .apk from there. Save it anywhere onto your SDcard, open it with your preferred file explorer and install it.
    Or use this QR code:
    pSgx4.png

8vAg0.png
    X7K8E.png
    oHFy4.png

xgBSG.png

v1.2
    Graphics overhaul!

v1.3
    Added ability to zoom in and out
    Improved music triggering, should visualize with lower volume settings

v1.4
    Added 3 new visuals

QR Code for phones:
    UJW8o.png

I have it up for $2.87, but if you want to check it out before purchasing or don't think its worth the money, feel free to grab the APK from BitBucket, it's 100% the same as the market version.

8vAg0.png
    X7K8E.png
    oHFy4.png

click

v1.2
    Graphics overhaul!

quote how do you get the zip file to work on the phone after you download it from bitbucket? where do i save the file in my sd card and how do i install it on my phone? please give instructions :)
    You don't download the entire source code. You navigate to source>bin and you will see the APK file, and from there you can save it anywhere onto your sd card, open it with the file explorer of your choice and install it. Hope that clears things up. Here's the link to the apk, https://bitbucket.org/Metastable/deadmau5-audio-visualizer/src/42c75873a315/bin/
    sounds good.
    i don't see the option to download from your bitbucket anymore?

I'll wait for the next update to get the market paid version i guess.