[RoM]UCLD3 Official ATT "Leak" !CLOSED! because TW sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ktoonsez

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2011
Tempe
Ok guys, here is a nice little zipped package of Odin and a GB kernel with CWM 5.0.2.3. This is what I use when I need to use odin to get things going. Just unzip the 3 files to a new directory, put your phone in download mode, run the "odin v1.85.exe", click the "PDA" button, select the "SGH-I777_ClockworkMod-Recovery_5.0.2.3.tar" file from the open dialog, click "OK", then click the "Start" button. Bam, your done, the Kernel will NOT boot any ICS ROM but will get you a safe CWM to get what you want:D.

Even if you dont need it now, it is always a nice package to have around when you need it the most.

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bed4wao7i3jp6ir

@task
Maybe through this up in the OP:D

Last edited:

jpgalaxy

Apr 1, 2012
After flashing one-click, I made my own rom (if you remember helping me extract the one-click then me forgetting to change the API level in the kitchen to deodex). I used the kernel task packed in this rom to flash mine and I used the kernel in my zip. It was only after I moved from the ld3 base to aokp when I hard bricked my phone. First time ever to brick, never had a problem on my captivate... little insulted when people kept saying user error as if I had never flashed anything before... but that's not the issue. I'm glad that others will be able to move on without issues with their phone. I am fortunate to have a warranty center couple miles from me. I was only without my phone from bed time to an hour after I woke up, had the flashing sweats in that hour but I got shostock2 flashed when I got home. :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

Braver than me... ill be waiting a while before i flash anything again. Between the Captivate, the Inspire, the Nexus S, the Atrix, Galaxy Tab 10.1 and now to the S2, this is the first time Ive had a bricked device but its not very much fun at all.

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Braver than me... ill be waiting a while before i flash anything again. Between the Captivate, the Inspire, the Nexus S, the Atrix, Galaxy Tab 10.1 and now to the S2, this is the first time Ive had a bricked device but its not very much fun at all.

Nothing about being brave to flash this is necessary. Its just a flash. I've owned all those devices minus the atrix. Never bricked ever. But it could happen to anyone.

rdannar

Sep 3, 2009
Nothing about being brave to flash this is necessary. Its just a flash. I've owned all those devices minus the atrix. Never bricked ever. But it could happen to anyone.

brick and learn... Done it twice but mine was with developing not flashing. either way lesson learned...

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

raduque

Ok guys, here is a nice little zipped package of Odin and a GB kernel with CWM 5.0.2.3. This is what I use when I need to use odin to get things going. Just unzip the 3 files to a new directory, put your phone in download mode, run the "odin v1.85.exe", click the "PDA" button, select the "SGH-I777_ClockworkMod-Recovery_5.0.2.3.tar" file from the open dialog, click "OK", then click the "Start" button. Bam, your done, the Kernel will NOT boot any ICS ROM but will get you a safe CWM to get what you want:D.

Even if you dont need it now, it is always a nice package to have around when you need it the most.

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bed4wao7i3jp6ir

@task
Maybe through this up in the OP:D

Will this mess with the flash counter?

Edit: Yep, it does.

Last edited:

grifforama

Dec 9, 2009
Can someone advise me where boot animations are kept in the framework ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
Can someone advise me where boot animations are kept in the framework ?

bootanimation.zip would be in either system/media or data/local but you also need a kernel that supports boot animation.

Sent From My KickAss ATT SGS2 SPORTING my RattleSnake Rom

grifforama

Dec 9, 2009
bootanimation.zip would be in either system/media or data/local but you also need a kernel that supports boot animation.

Thanks. Is there any way to get rid of the ATT boot from this using Siyah kernel ?

morpheoussc400

Dec 19, 2007
Hey all, I haven't seen this mentioned before and thought it was worth mentioning. Tethering works on this rom after you install the 1% battey14 toggle mod that Task posted earlier. It still won't work from the settings menu, but if you use "wifi hotspot" in the toggle it works fine. No need to download anything, no other special requirements, just install one of the 14 toggle mods and go...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

raduque

Is it possible to unzip, transfer the tar then flash with mobile Odin without triggering the counter?

I don't know. I flashed the tar with Odin and just used chainfire's TriangleAway app.

Edit: Personally, to be 100% safe, I wouldn't flash anything from any mode other than download mode. Just in case.

selw0nk

Apr 13, 2012
I have to root my phone to install this right? I installed the leak version before and the alarm set wouldn't work when I clicked it. Also, I couldn't add contacts. I hope this works!

dayv

Sep 7, 2010
I have to root my phone to install this right? I installed the leak version before and the alarm set wouldn't work when I clicked it. Also, I couldn't add contacts. I hope this works!

You just have to have a kernel with cwm recovery to install this.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: shans

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
Hey all, I haven't seen this mentioned before and thought it was worth mentioning. Tethering works on this rom after you install the 1% battey14 toggle mod that Task posted earlier. It still won't work from the settings menu, but if you use "wifi hotspot" in the toggle it works fine. No need to download anything, no other special requirements, just install one of the 14 toggle mods and go...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Glad it works for you. But I dont think Task posted it:) unless I am mistaken it was my post and I set up a post with a few different ones in one of the forums now. I wanted to share it with others after I made them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thead closed. I don't support TW Bull****. Leaks are about as worthless as they come. Too many issues with this thread.

DONT EXPECT ANY SUPPORT FOR THIS FIRMWARE!!!​
    Reserved for naked pictures of me.
    Heres the new LC5 Modem:D

Packaged for CM9/AOKP based roms...
    http://www.mediafire.com/?0geckxxr9ikrjh7

Packaged for Samsung based roms...
    http://www.mediafire.com/?g8gegs97sbbdzyy
    task, got a new leak coming your way soon.
    You basically said "kang away, if you get caught, drop credits in!". That is truly unsettling, you're a mod and you don't seem to know rule# 12.

You mean this rule?

If you are developing something that is based on the work of another Member, you MUST first seek their permission, and you must give credit to the member whose work you used. If a dispute occurs about who developed / created a piece of work, first try to settle the matter by private message and NOT in open forum. If this fails then you may contact a moderator with clear evidence that the work was created by you.

Convincing evidence will result in copied work being removed. If there is no clear evidence you created the work then in the spirit of sharing all work will remain posted on the forums.

These rules apply to all software posted on XDA unless that software comes with a license that waives these rules.