LG Home2 from 3dMax

Search This thread

samno

Dec 6, 2010
Birmingham
@douglamYou can add stuff to the dock if you want. go to app draw and long select the app you want in there and drag it in or did you mean something else.
@fahadakhlaq dont know about battery i havnt used it long enough but should be similar to normal launcher or better i would imagine.

paulharrison123

Sep 26, 2009
Bugger, cant use the weather widget at all now any way of getting it working again? - Force closes everytime :( - Very quick launcher though

kirpeace

Dec 26, 2010
i applied on dna_3.3.3 and screen keeps coming on and off. disabled old lg home. now looks ok

Last edited:

paulharrison123

Sep 26, 2009
Wont let me copy the weather apk to the system/app directory, or delete the old one - too noob for doing things like this :( and now i cant get my weather widget to work in any launcher now since flashing the zip, can anyone help me get it back ?

Meemo23

Nov 17, 2010
Under my bed...
I cant get prada ones to work it says problem loading widget. What did you changed? Can you post working one? I will theme it to stock then.

Sent from my LG-P920 using XDA

Ok i will link it to you i just took the xml files from the original 3d max sns and added to the prada one it works great just it is ugly.. And i have tried changing the xml files with the ones on our p920 it doesn't work but i will upload for you give me a sec..

EDIT: here you go..

http://www.mediafire.com/?n9w8si0iykcudzg

Last edited:
Reactions: iodak

mielnoir

Please!!!
Can someone explain which LG widgets work with LGhome2 and which not?... and how to install it working without bugs and without fcs? (... best way to copy and backup old lghome and rename new lghome2 to lghome before installing?)

... what about the languages? Also in german available?

... nothing but fiction!

Last edited:

skinnedpt

Jun 6, 2010
Someone have the weather widget from lg 3d max?
I already put the weather widget.apk from 3d max but is the same from the optimus 3d one!

iodak

Jan 5, 2011
Last edited:

iodak

Jan 5, 2011
Please!!!
Can someone explain which LG widgets work with LGhome2 and which not?... and how to install it working without bugs and without fcs? (... best way to copy and backup old lghome and rename new lghome2 to lghome before installing?)

... what about the languages? Also in german available?

... nothing but fiction!

Every widget works only SNS (social+) is not working.

cyclonmaster

Mar 27, 2011
cyclonmaster.blogspot.com
Does the one that you put have yahoo weather as provider?

If it does it is from lg 3d max original have google weather. Maybe I uploaded wrong one.

Edit: Here is the widget from lg 3d max 100% https://www.dropbox.com/s/c9i089vuv9gnlx2/WeatherWidget.apk

Copied that apk into system/app. I get error force close error (process com.lge.sizechangeable.weather).
How do you make it work? Any luck making social+ running? As before said that Prada Social+ version work? apk?

skinnedpt

Jun 6, 2010
Copied that apk into system/app. I get error force close error (process com.lge.sizechangeable.weather).
How do you make it work? Any luck making social+ running? As before said that Prada Social+ version work? apk?

First Backup the installed one with titanium and remove it.
Second copy the new weather widget.pak from sd card for system/app (need to be rw)

iodak

Jan 5, 2011

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336743594198.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336743594198.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 484
  • uploadfromtaptalk1336743662571.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336743662571.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 509
Reactions: Paki0402

relnor

Apr 20, 2008
I prefer our original widget because there are next 15 day wheater forecast and the time graph of wheater.

cyclonmaster

Mar 27, 2011
cyclonmaster.blogspot.com
Found out that force close solution for 3D Max weather widget is by clearing the widget data.

Ok, now looking for social+ widget for tjis new launcher. Anyone have social+ for prada apk to test?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did you tried new launcher from lg 3D Max? It is very nice and fast. You can change themes and icons, also you can backup settings. It has themes included. Here is system and framework folder:
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25753900&postcount=25

I copied LGHome2.apk, LGHome2_Theme_Playworld.apk, LGHome2_Theme_Space.apk and LGHome2_Theme_Cube to /system/app and set permissions to 644 rw-r-r. also copied HomeSettingApp.apk but i dont know if it is needed.

Try it it is very nice.

Maybe some of themers can make more themes like ICS, Prada...

Sorry for bad english.
    Did you tried new launcher from lg 3D Max? It is very nice and fast. You can change themes and icons, also you can backup settings. It has themes included. Here is system and framework folder:
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25753900&postcount=25

I copied LGHome2.apk, LGHome2_Theme_Playworld.apk, LGHome2_Theme_Space.apk and LGHome2_Theme_Cube to /system/app and set permissions to 644 rw-r-r. also copied HomeSettingApp.apk but i dont know if it is needed.

Try it it is very nice.

Maybe some of themers can make more themes like ICS, Prada...

Sorry for bad english.

Can you make the sns widget work i can't however i can get the sns widget from prada to work but that is butt ugly lol..
    Here's a flash package for the people that having troubles pasting ;) http://db.tt/0DSlQsQh
    None from the system but im sure someone could make one;)
    I cant get prada ones to work it says problem loading widget. What did you changed? Can you post working one? I will theme it to stock then.

Ok i will link it to you i just took the xml files from the original 3d max sns and added to the prada one it works great just it is ugly.. And i have tried changing the xml files with the ones on our p920 it doesn't work but i will upload for you give me a sec..

EDIT: here you go..

http://www.mediafire.com/?n9w8si0iykcudzg