Flashed a new bootloader and updated to a CM nightly. Lost IMEI. search hasn't helped

Search This thread

Znsale01

Jun 24, 2010
I have an att GS3 I747. Was running a CM 11 nightly on stock kernel just fine. I decided I wanted to try out a different kernel. Attempted to flash the most recent CM 11 nightly along with a custom kernel. upon attempting to install a new CM nightly I got an error that led me to updating my bootloader so that I could install the CM 11 nightly. Got everything set up and booted into CM11 and noticed I did not have service. Upon further investigation I noticed that I did not have an IMEI. In the process of troubleshooting that I restored to a previous backup made at the initial time of unlocking the bootloader and whatnot which didnt work. I attempted to ODIN back to complete stock from multiple computers using different USB cables and get a message that says SW REV CHECK FAIL: Fused 2 > Binary 0. Upon searching I tried using triangle away to reset my flash counter but I still am unable to ODIN back to stock.

I have tried using the NV write tool to reinject my IMEI and that did not work either. Have the option to run a rooted stock rom or a cm 11 nightly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

theramsey3

Jun 27, 2012
Try to flash a modem, that usually fixes it. Especially since you already tried the NV writer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app