What is the real cost to my door of the 64Gb version

Search This thread

AndroidMilos

Aug 31, 2010
Methuen
I realize that the 64Gb version is $349. But, it has to be shipped from China , go thru US customs, applicable sales tax in Masachusettes.
SO
Shipping cost = ?
Custom duty cost = ?
Massachusettes tax = ?

I had, couple of years ago, bought a phone from Canada and when the USPS was delivering it to my door, I had to pay an additional $33 immediately (I assume Massachusettes taxes and or Customs-I don't remember which)

So I take the 349, add a shipping cost (I am guessing) of $15:00, plus Custom duty/Massachusettes sales tax of about $33:00 will bring the real cost to my door of approximately $400 and change. So the real cost to me will be approximately $400 give n take. It is still a good idea but real numbers mean more than just a listed number.
Any one out there that has received their Oneplus in the USA, what were those other costs?
Thanks in advance.

kuhno

Sep 8, 2011
Aachen, Germany
LG G8
I can't really answer your question, but for me in Germany/EU there were no extra costs.
300€ + 5€ express shipping + a few € for a screen protector.
A user asked the OP support for the costs and they replied:
Thanks for contacting us. The price for the phone itself (64GB) is USD349, plus shipping fee of $16 for standard and $19 for express, hence the total cost will be around $365-370. The tax is included in the price.

There now is an additional 'sign on deliver' cost of 2.35$.

Source

Reactions: AndroidMilos

rickyx32

Sep 5, 2012
Los Angeles
First off, the phone is not shipped from China. It is shipped from Anaheim California. The tax is included in the $349. Shipping is $14 now I believe, when I paid it was $360 in total and delivered via 2 day usps to new York.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

That explains why I got my OnePlus One so damn fast I live near Anaheim lol Anyway, the standard shipping was $10 and $350 for the phone, I didn't pay a penny over $360.

Reactions: AndroidMilos

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
The shipping varies depending on where it's going within the United States. I've bought two, I'll list their shipping locations below along with their price.

New Lenox, IL - $11.99
Minden, NV - $10.34

Sent via Bacon

playya

Jan 12, 2007
Florida
NO matter how you slice it the phone plus shipping is well worth it. So dont sweat shipping cost for an phone you wont be mad at!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First off, the phone is not shipped from China. It is shipped from Anaheim California. The tax is included in the $349. Shipping is $14 now I believe, when I paid it was $360 in total and delivered via 2 day usps to new York.

I can't really answer your question, but for me in Germany/EU there were no extra costs.
    300€ + 5€ express shipping + a few € for a screen protector.
    A user asked the OP support for the costs and they replied:
    Thanks for contacting us. The price for the phone itself (64GB) is USD349, plus shipping fee of $16 for standard and $19 for express, hence the total cost will be around $365-370. The tax is included in the price.

There now is an additional 'sign on deliver' cost of 2.35$.

Source

That explains why I got my OnePlus One so damn fast I live near Anaheim lol Anyway, the standard shipping was $10 and $350 for the phone, I didn't pay a penny over $360.