[Q] help please.im almost dying

Search This thread
Jun 26, 2014
hi every one
last night when i wanted to sleep.my phone suddenly restart .when the os wants to load.it reamins at huawei logo
i think i have this os :SelfieP6 by Reyncla
so i decided to install another rom
i found this one interest :
[ROM][4.4.4][ Unofficially Omni ROM
in order to install this rom.it said :ive to first install kk beta .to install kk beta i have to go back to stock recovery.i had twrp.so ive installed these 2 by twrp : Stock Firmware Huawei B506 CN KitKat boot and recovery.zip
first i install boot then recovery.
and now what ever i do .it reamains in huawei logo.my twrp gone,my os gone
i cant do anything with adb commands cuz it says :device not found
am i bricked my phone >?

tauio111

Feb 27, 2011
Google Pixel 5
hi every one
last night when i wanted to sleep.my phone suddenly restart .when the os wants to load.it reamins at huawei logo
i think i have this os :SelfieP6 by Reyncla
so i decided to install another rom
i found this one interest :
[ROM][4.4.4][ Unofficially Omni ROM
in order to install this rom.it said :ive to first install kk beta .to install kk beta i have to go back to stock recovery.i had twrp.so ive installed these 2 by twrp : Stock Firmware Huawei B506 CN KitKat boot and recovery.zip
first i install boot then recovery.
and now what ever i do .it reamains in huawei logo.my twrp gone,my os gone
i cant do anything with adb commands cuz it says :device not found
am i bricked my phone >?
Boot into bootloader and reflash twrp.
1) I dont remember the key combination required to get into fastboot, could anyone help out on this one
2) When in fastboot your phone should get stuck on the huawei screen, then you run fastboot flash recovery recovery_twrp.img
recovery_twrp.img being the twrp file from surdus thread.
3) fastboot restart and you should be able to access twrp

Jun 26, 2014
TNX

Boot into bootloader and reflash twrp.
1) I dont remember the key combination required to get into fastboot, could anyone help out on this one
2) When in fastboot your phone should get stuck on the huawei screen, then you run fastboot flash recovery recovery_twrp.img
recovery_twrp.img being the twrp file from surdus thread.
3) fastboot restart and you should be able to access twrp

hi buddy tanx for your help.thats quite helpful.when i have twrp ,i want to use dlod methode.but i cant .can u help me what to do >?