Question about taking a picture with front facing camera in dark place

Search This thread

ILLHYHL

Oct 16, 2011
Philadelphia
Could be nothing..

I just noticed that the bright frame you get when you enable flash in front facing camera mode is really pink-ish color.

Is this normal? Or is it supposed to be white?

Thanks in advance XD

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Free mobile app

ILLHYHL

Oct 16, 2011
Philadelphia
Is this color normal?

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1405995851947.jpg
    1405995851947.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 103

kurtis.austin2

Aug 21, 2009
I believe it's normal. Mine is that way, too. They probably didn't go with plain white for some reason or another

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

bradbutter

Nov 3, 2008
Bronx, NYC
Would show a quick aux wire logo instead of headphone jack when plugged in any 3.55 mm jack and no sound would play from the jack only from device speaker. Did 3 reboots 2 battery pulls and still had the problem. The 2nd i walk in the store i plug it up to their headphones and it works fine. So i try mine again as i bought my headphones there too and i would just exchange those and they worked again. No problem since tho juat thought id mention it bc i see im not the only one. I dot know why it happend or what fixed it though

Reactions: Skizzy034

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Would show a quick aux wire logo instead of headphone jack when plugged in any 3.55 mm jack and no sound would play from the jack only from device speaker. Did 3 reboots 2 battery pulls and still had the problem. The 2nd i walk in the store i plug it up to their headphones and it works fine. So i try mine again as i bought my headphones there too and i would just exchange those and they worked again. No problem since tho juat thought id mention it bc i see im not the only one. I dot know why it happend or what fixed it though