[Dec 13 - Alpha2] Project Blackstone for Shift - Windows Mobile 6.1

Search This thread

udK

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 15, 2007
Switzerland
Hi guys, after a PM from joy.d I will try to port the Blackstone OS for all Shift users.

Be careful, I have not a Shift to test the ROM, beta tester needed :D

Download:

Changelog:
Code:
[+] XIP full ported from Blackstone
[+] SYS ported to 480x800
[+] Updated to Internet Explorer Mobile 6
[+] .NET Compact Framework 3.5
[+] OEM based on 1.30.453.0 WWE ROM
Final Notes:
  • This ROM is free to use but at your own risk, I take no responsiblity for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by this flashing procedure.

Last edited:

Neutron83

I wouldlike to be off help, as i try to get the ****ing FB to work in android kernel this would be a rather good help cause u need to get the base addresses for the FB there too ?? or am i wrong.

Drop me an PM if i can dump / give u stuff that helps.

Hileotech

Mar 6, 2008
Hi guys, after a PM from joy.d I will try to port the Blackstone OS for all Shift users.

Be careful, I have not a Shift to test the ROM, maybe the first could not boot, today or tomorrow I will release the first test ROM, beta tester needed :D

If you want to offer a beer to me click here ; -)

Stay tuned.

I could have some "non-Shift" weeks from now going on, so I would be happy to beta test your ROM. The only thing is I'm no "code-master" nor "rom-cooker"... If you think I can help in anyway...:)

udK

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 15, 2007
Switzerland
Well, as I said I don't have a Shift so I can't test the ROM, now I'm working to port Windows Mobile 6.1 Pro, as said, from the Blackstone, and if I'm not wrong should be the first one wm6.1 ROM.

Last edited:

joy.d

Jan 12, 2005
Bürmoos
Hi udK,

Thank you very much for your help :) I make a offer of 50$ for some more beers to you :), maybe you can do that, what no other can do ;-)

please build the first ROM without big software applications, only the core WM for testing, for better tracking problems :) (the shift device has only a limited space (I think, only 64MB for ROM)

My HTC shift is a german device, but I see not any problems (only the hardware keyboard, but that can be fixed)

1000000000 thanks that you try out it :)

Joy

Last edited:

milanvot

Be careful, I have not a Shift to test the ROM, maybe the first could not boot, today or tomorrow I will release the first test ROM, beta tester needed :D

Download:

Note:

• XIP not fully ported yet, want to know if this first alpha boot or not.

Final Notes:
  • This ROM is free to use but at your own risk, I take no responsiblity for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by this flashing procedure.

password please! :)

Iopodx

Nov 23, 2008
Hey guys,

anyone able to tell me whether this ROM "unlocks" the voice call function of the SHIFT?

If so, you'd receive 150$ from me...

Best regards,
Iopodx

rmihaylov

Jul 29, 2007
Hi, and two other questions,
- does this ROM allow for voice recording (for notes, or voice chats with Fring);
- is it possible to use the full screen (wide screen) ?
thanks a million