At&t LG G3 on T-Mobile 4g LTE MMS and SMS need APN SETTINGS FOR TMO on AT&T LG G3

Search This thread

Jesushasadroid

Oct 11, 2010
Hollywood, FL
At&t LG G3 on T-Mobile 4g LTE MMS and SMS need APN SETTINGS FOR TMO on AT&T LG G3

does anyone have the apn settings they use for T-Mobile 4g LTE with mms and sms on your AT&T LG G3....
im having issues with mms...
Please post thanks so much.

cbb77

does anyone have the apn settings they use for T-Mobile 4g LTE with mms and sms on your AT&T LG G3....
im having issues with mms...
Please post thanks so much.

Here's what I have as I am also using T-Mobile version on AT&T network

Name: ATT PTA
APN: phone
Proxy: not set
Port: not set
Username: not set
Password: not set
MMSC: http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
MMS Proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
MMS Port: 80
MCC: 310
MNC: 410
Authentication type: not set
APN type: default,mms,supl,hipri
APN Protocol: IPv4

jsho31

Aug 4, 2010
Plano, Texas
Here u go from a CTO buddy.

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1409493675815.jpg
    1409493675815.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 3,055
  • 1409493685298.jpg
    1409493685298.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 2,476
Reactions: Jesushasadroid

jsho31

Aug 4, 2010
Plano, Texas
I have both versions, att and tmobile. I put the apn in the att one for the tmobile network and it works everytime. I use go sms though also and set the apn in there too so that may be why it works.

Skruplez

Sep 22, 2014
Desert Hot Springs
At&t APN settings for tmobile network

Here, after looking all over and trying different apn info, this is the one that enables the lte, mms, and so far everything. Credits to this user http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=2102351

NAME: T-Mobile
APN: epc(dot)tmobile(dot)com
MMSC: http://mms(dot)msg(dot)eng(dot)t-mobile(dot)com/mms/wapenc
MNC: 260

Leave all other fields Not set.

I've already tried the T-Mobile internet and mms apn and the T-Mobile US LTE. They enabled the LTE, but couldn't download or send mms. So far that one above has worked so far. Been using it for about two hours now. Will give an update. Anyone else that sees this, I'm wondering if its possible to "rewrite" my lg g3d850 as a lg g3d851 so i can install tmobile's stock firmware on my unlocked at&t lg g3 and be able to run the phone as if it was a tmobile lg g3, ie, wifi calling, tethering, etc. I got the tethering working through the root and edit values method, just want to know if there's a way to rewrite the entire phone :eek:

Reactions: ibilln

vicstarman

Mar 12, 2010
Portland
One thing to consider for people reading this thread is that the AT&T version will not work for free wifi calling on the t-mobile network even with the proper APN settings. I was about to buy a brand new AT&T variant and unlock it for tmobile. But for a little more money I can buy a brand new T Mobile version that will not need to be unlocked and will work with wifi calling which is a big plus because I only have 100 minutes on my $30 a month plan

Sent from my LG-D415 using XDA Free mobile app

B.Akerfeldt

Aug 27, 2014
tethering?

Would you be generous enough to share how you got your tmobile tethering working on the att g3? I've tried all I can think of and nothing

vicvega

May 24, 2007
New York
I have a T-Mobile LG G# on AT&T. I was not getting mms and the issue was that the APN type had spaces. I don't know how the AT&T support didn't catch that on the hour long call where they remoted into my device but note below:
My setting was
APN type: default, mms, supl, hipri, fota

I removed the spaces to match the settings below:

I know have working MMS.

Hope this helps anyone coming from T-mobile to AT&T but I'm sure it applies to any APN type setting.

Cheers.

Reactions: yuurei8

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here u go from a CTO buddy.

At&t APN settings for tmobile network

Here, after looking all over and trying different apn info, this is the one that enables the lte, mms, and so far everything. Credits to this user http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=2102351

NAME: T-Mobile
    APN: epc(dot)tmobile(dot)com
    MMSC: http://mms(dot)msg(dot)eng(dot)t-mobile(dot)com/mms/wapenc
    MNC: 260

Leave all other fields Not set.

I've already tried the T-Mobile internet and mms apn and the T-Mobile US LTE. They enabled the LTE, but couldn't download or send mms. So far that one above has worked so far. Been using it for about two hours now. Will give an update. Anyone else that sees this, I'm wondering if its possible to "rewrite" my lg g3d850 as a lg g3d851 so i can install tmobile's stock firmware on my unlocked at&t lg g3 and be able to run the phone as if it was a tmobile lg g3, ie, wifi calling, tethering, etc. I got the tethering working through the root and edit values method, just want to know if there's a way to rewrite the entire phone :eek:
    I have a T-Mobile LG G# on AT&T. I was not getting mms and the issue was that the APN type had spaces. I don't know how the AT&T support didn't catch that on the hour long call where they remoted into my device but note below:
    My setting was
    APN type: default, mms, supl, hipri, fota

I removed the spaces to match the settings below:

I know have working MMS.

Hope this helps anyone coming from T-mobile to AT&T but I'm sure it applies to any APN type setting.

Cheers.