Black dot led light?????

Search This thread
Why is the led light not painted over like on all the other ones ive seen? Just got this from att website and their photo shows this phone with the led painted and the brushed metal paint job but as you can see in this photo you can very obviously see the black dot in the upper left corner and the dotted paint job. Damn you att!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Why is the led light not painted over like on all the other ones ive seen? Just got this from att website and their photo shows this phone with the led painted and the brushed metal paint job but as you can see in this photo you can very obviously see the black dot in the upper left corner and the dotted paint job. Damn you att!!!!

uploadfromtaptalk1397165658119.jpg

archerymodz

Feb 21, 2012
That wouldn't be an at&t problem that would be a problem from Samsung as they build these phones.....also all I337's have the dotted paint job

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Red_81

Dec 5, 2010
St.Louis Metro
Return it to the corporate store and see if they will give you a new one.

Return it to the corporate store and see if they will give you a new one.

I Think modz is right all the s4 have that dotted paint that's not really a big deal to me I just wished they had covered the led like all the other colors. All the red ones at att have the dot. in the pictures online its there in some of the other photos but not in the main big first pic you see I think its a cgi image probably an oversite by Samsung it just looks kinda weird coming from a s3 I'm not used to seeing it and I dont think its there on the red s3 I'm not sure mine is white

That wouldn't be an at&t problem that would be a problem from Samsung as they build these phones.....also all I337's have the dotted paint job

It was att website showing the red s4 without that dot that was the picture I used to decide on getting the red one they should have more accurate higher quality images for buyers to accurately portray the item their selling I guess next time ill go to the store and see it first thanks for the reply

toxicpaulution

Oct 27, 2011
Lykens
I was messing with a friends s4 from sprint last night, his led had the dots(white) my white att s4 does not have dots.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

archerymodz

Feb 21, 2012
Still a Samsung problem... They provide carriers with pictures

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

I was messing with a friends s4 from sprint last night, his led had the dots(white) my white att s4 does not have dots.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Ya I have a at&t white gs4 and mine is painted over