GS5 stock ROM for the GS4

Search This thread

Mf4466

Dec 30, 2012
Markham
Hey what's up fellow XDA users I wanted to know a quick estimate on when we should be expecting T-Mobile gs5 ROMs on our gs4's I've been looking everywhere but seeming on how new it is I was just wondering how long do you guys think it will take to get some sort of gs5 stock or based ROM. :thumbup: thanks again friends!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

nbeebe24

Jun 16, 2009
ETA questions are a no no man. If and when the ROM is available it'll be available. Just be patient and keep your eyes peeled.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Mf4466

chefbaker11

Jan 29, 2014
The Moon
Hey what's up fellow XDA users I wanted to know a quick estimate on when we should be expecting T-Mobile gs5 ROMs on our gs4's I've been looking everywhere but seeming on how new it is I was just wondering how long do you guys think it will take to get some sort of gs5 stock or based ROM. :thumbup: thanks again friends!

Seriously? Most of these guys develop these Roms for free in there spare time. That's a big, fat NO NO! BE PATIENT MY FRIEND. Good things come to those who wait and one thing about XDA....they never disappoint brother

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Mr_Jay_jay

May 8, 2012
Chi-Town!!
Stop and read

I would love to try you're ROM out? Can you send me a link to the OP? I've been scouring XDA for some new ones to try out. I have a SPH-L720 Sprint.

U are in the wrong Phone forum this is for the T-mobile S4..SGH-919...Be careful what u flash on ur phone most likely if u flash something that doesn't belong to ur phone u will end up with a $500 paper weight..

chefbaker11

Jan 29, 2014
The Moon
U are in the wrong Phone forum this is for the T-mobile S4..SGH-919...Be careful what u flash on ur phone most likely if u flash something that doesn't belong to ur phone u will end up with a $500 paper weight..

I realize the dangers and I am fully aware. Didn't realize I was on the wrong forum. Good looking out. Stupid mistake :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Seriously? Most of these guys develop these Roms for free in there spare time. That's a big, fat NO NO! BE PATIENT MY FRIEND. Good things come to those who wait and one thing about XDA....they never disappoint brother

ETA questions are a no no man. If and when the ROM is available it'll be available. Just be patient and keep your eyes peeled.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Or, you can run my ROM which has a lot of S5 features. ....

My Kat Is Insane
    Deviant Development Team Member