[Q] GT-S7560 downgrade to 2.3.6 Gingerbread

Search This thread

siro13

Mar 9, 2014
Hi, I own GT-S7560 (Trend) with cm 10.2 but I'm concerning won't it work more fluently with 2.3.6 Gingerbread firmware? Can anyone tell me wheter it is possible to downgrade this phone to that version of software, and if it is, share link with "know how". Cheers

Last edited:

MaDaLiNoSt

Aug 15, 2013
For Downgrade

Hi, I own GT-S7560 (Trend) with cm 10.2 but I'm concerning won't it work more fluently with 2.3.6 Gingerbread firmware? Can anyone tell me wheter it is possible to downgrade this phone to that version of software, and if it is, share link with "know how". Cheers

1) Go there : http://www.samsungis.com/Firmwares/GT-S7560.html
2) Then search for your REGION CODE , and download the firmware.zip
3) Make, a backup of your data, then go to recovery and wipe system, data, cache, dalvik, battery stats.
3) After, use Odin3 to flash your stock rom (select PDA in program) , but make sure you have installed Samsung USB Drivers for Mobile Phones (just google it)
4) At first boot, you will see the configuration manager.

Hope you understeand what I say, but REMEMBER : I AM NOT RESPONSABLE OF ANY DAMAGE OF YOUR PHONE !!!

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London

looking on wikipedia that phone came with ice cream sandwhich 4.0.4 so if it never came with gingerbread you wont be able to put it on there as the firmware doesnt exist - also you want to run at least android 4+ for most modern apps to work - so you really want the latest firmware you can get

all offical firmware for that phone can be found
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ - type in the search box GT-S7560 where is says search device here (not the search box at top of page)

Last edited: