[ROM][JULY 30][UrDroid][STOCK][AT&T NC2 Kitkat ][ODEXED][Deodexed][W/ROOT][Ver 2 ]

Search This thread

carl1961

Dec 5, 2010
Tickfaw
8u6ehady.jpg

Very disappointing

This is stock rom. Use the add - ons to remove stuff. You also will get false battery info until battery does a fully charged to almost dead battery, then fully charged again.

nycokla

Mar 21, 2011
Long Island, NY
Yea I'm beyond that, titanium removed all bloat. Been full charged and drained for 2 weeks now

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Don't get why it would drain so fast

Does Ver.2 Still use the MGL Bootloader, as I wan't to maintain the ability to revert back in the future

Also the link in your sig, labeled for said B-loader " NC2_Bootloader_Odin3_Install_N900AUCECMGL.zip "
just loops back to this same Ver.2 post

Would greatly appreciate if you could clear this up for me as I am confused as to what urdroid roms do and do not contain the " MGL/NC2 " Bootloader files

Thanks in Advance

carl1961

Dec 5, 2010
Tickfaw
Does Ver.2 Still use the MGL Bootloader, as I wan't to maintain the ability to revert back in the future

Also the link in your sig, labeled for said B-loader " NC2_Bootloader_Odin3_Install_N900AUCECMGL.zip "
just loops back to this same Ver.2 post

Would greatly appreciate if you could clear this up for me as I am confused as to what urdroid roms do and do not contain the " MGL/NC2 " Bootloader files

Thanks in Advance

yes it will run on MGL Bootloader.
You do not need to install anything but have 3.75 safestrap installed before you install KitKat roms

chargedbird

Mar 13, 2012
CA
Stupid question.
if I install this on my ATT Note 3, would I be able to install TMO Note 3 firmware and modems. I would like to remove the ATT firmware/modems and add TMO ones and I will just wait till the bootloader gets unlocked..

any all information will be greatly appreciated.

carl1961

Dec 5, 2010
Tickfaw
Stupid question.
if I install this on my ATT Note 3, would I be able to install TMO Note 3 firmware and modems. I would like to remove the ATT firmware/modems and add TMO ones and I will just wait till the bootloader gets unlocked..

any all information will be greatly appreciated.

No Odin won't let you install other firmware ( Good thing as it would brick your phone)

Reactions: HaMMeR-MaN

ImSteevin

Apr 12, 2012
Oklahoma
OP thanks for all of your help with this, I have a question about the process. I'm on the original 4.3 the phone came with and I used the Root de la Varga system that came out first and haven't messed with much else since. My system info shows the following

Baseband: N900AUCUBMI1

Kernel version: 3.4.0-1562818
se.infra@R0210-11 #1

Build Number: JSS15J.N900AUCUBMI1

Is there anything beyond the OP instructions I need to do if using the Ver_2? I am I correct to assume I do not want to install the Bootloader portion of the NC2 files as I have an older version, or are they now included in the Ver_2 files? I haven't done this in awhile so I'm a bit lost, thanks for your help!

carl1961

Dec 5, 2010
Tickfaw
OP thanks for all of your help with this, I have a question about the process. I'm on the original 4.3 the phone came with and I used the Root de la Varga system that came out first and haven't messed with much else since. My system info shows the following

Baseband: N900AUCUBMI1

Kernel version: 3.4.0-1562818
se.infra@R0210-11 #1

Build Number: JSS15J.N900AUCUBMI1

Is there anything beyond the OP instructions I need to do if using the Ver_2? I am I correct to assume I do not want to install the Bootloader portion of the NC2 files as I have an older version, or are they now included in the Ver_2 files? I haven't done this in awhile so I'm a bit lost, thanks for your help!

@ImSteevin
Your best to install the OEM NC2 for your phone, then find your custom rom.

[ROM][Guide][FULL ODIN FILES][AT&T][NC2][OTA Update Fix][Soft Brick FIX]

Reactions: ebisetti

ebisetti

Jun 9, 2014
Lima
Hotspot

Hello, is the Hotspot on this ROM is unlocked?. Cause, on the Stock ROM I cannot use it, turns itself off everytime, I think it is because my SIM card is not from AT&T.

Thanks for your help.

ebisetti

Jun 9, 2014
Lima
Well, I decided to install this ROM using SS on my N900A and play with it for a lil' while. Everything was great, but the Hotspot option is still locked (thank you AT&T you piece of crap)

I don't know if it is too much to ask but maybe you guys could remove this hassle it would be AMAZING. Just saying, either way, awesome job.

Cheers

dtien

Dec 15, 2011
First thank you for this great guide. I am switching from JB xnote 7 to KK. I followed this guide but seems to having issue at the download mode. After installing the rom and boot to download mode from ss menu, plug in phone but windows 7 is not able to recognized the phone..saying driver not found . And after I started ODIN it finished but didn't reboot the phone. I am wondering if I am missing a step or 2 here. Please help. Thanks.

carl1961

Dec 5, 2010
Tickfaw
First thank you for this great guide. I am switching from JB xnote 7 to KK. I followed this guide but seems to having issue at the download mode. After installing the rom and boot to download mode from ss menu, plug in phone but windows 7 is not able to recognized the phone..saying driver not found . And after I started ODIN it finished but didn't reboot the phone. I am wondering if I am missing a step or 2 here. Please help. Thanks.

@dtien go here to update your phone to NC2, then you can install any custom rom,
[ROM][Guide][FULL ODIN FILES][AT&T][NC2][OTA Update Fix][Soft Brick FIX]

Reactions: dtien

ebisetti

Jun 9, 2014
Lima

Dear Carl1961. I did tried Foxfi from the Play Store, the one that said With Root and the one w/o Root, both failed, but it was months 3 o 4 months ago.

I'm going to take look at the Xpose app, this should be fun, must get to know it cause I'm not sure it is for.

Thank you for your support as always.

Have a great day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

ebisetti

Jun 9, 2014
Lima

Dear Carl1961. I did tried Foxfi from the Play Store, the one that said With Root and the one w/o Root, both failed, but it was months 3 o 4 months ago.

I'm going to take look at the Xpose app, this should be fun, must get to know it cause I'm not sure it is for.

Thank you for your support as always.

Have a great day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][JULY 30][UrDroid][STOCK][AT&T NC2 Kitkat ][ODEXED][Deodexed][W/ROOT][Ver 2 ]

cooltext1626210546.png

Stock AT&T Galaxy Note 3

Screenshot_2014-06-16-20-06-09.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-16-20-06-39.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-16-20-06-54.png

AT&T ROOT,BUSYBOX,INIT.D Safestrap Recovery Install NL1 ROM
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATED UrDroid ATT Stock KitKat N900AATTCNC2 Rooted Odexed /Deodexed_VER 2
    Before You Install Read all you can about customizing your phone. I am not responsible if anything happens to your device

FAST!! QUICK LINK--MediaFire---------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>> UrDroid_ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNC2_Rooted_Odexed_Ver_2.zip

FAST!! QUICK LINK--MediaFire---------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>> UrDroid_ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNC2_Rooted_Deodexed_Ver_2.zip

Ver_2 Change log
    All NC2 stock files
    All AT&T, Samsung and Google app's
    UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.02 Thanks to
    Archi Init.d Support installed with Archi Kitchen
    Knox App's and Lib files removed with Archi Kitchen .
    Reboot Issue Fixed for SafeStrap and other App's needing it. Thanks to @Hashcode and @bri315317
    Media storage security Fix Thanks to @bri315317
    Zipaligned with Archi Kitchen
    Deodexed Rom Deodexed with Archi Kitchen

Thanks to everyone who helped
    @larrybigbid for NICE Donation and testing the OTA update
    @jreed3786 for last NON modified NC2 backup files (except for the needed Safestrap , BusyBox and ROOT)
    @K-Alzwayed for previous NC2 backup files (that fixed missing bin file)
    @bri315317 For letting Us use his build.prop that get's Custom NC2 rom's running
    @Walter.White for modem.bin and for LOT'S of advice and knowing how to get needed info and firmware
    @1Zero3forlife for recovery and NON-HLOS.bin without his help OTA would not have worked
    @MrFhenix How he said it could be done After taking the NC2 bootloader!
    If I missed anyone please let me know

UrDroid ATT Stock KitKat N900AATTCNC2 Rooted Odexed /Deodexed
    Before You Install Read all you can about customizing your phone. I am not responsible if anything happens to your device

FAST!! QUICK LINK--Mega---------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>> UrDroid_ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNC2_Rooted_Odexed_Ver_1.zip

FAST!! QUICK LINK--MediaFire---------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>> UrDroid_ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNC2_Rooted_Odexed_Ver_1.zip

FAST!! QUICK LINK--MediaFire---------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>> UrDroid_ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNC2_Rooted_Deodexed_Ver_1.zip

Stock NC2 KitKat ROM rooted that I made for myself, Sharing for others to Use
    Thanks to bri315317 for Updater-script to get NC2 installed !!

Thanks to K-Alzwayed for Stock TWRP system backup

Ver_1 :
    Replaced missing and different Bin files ( WiFi should work and remember password)

Files replaced:

adsprpcd
    androidshmservice
    apaservice
    app_process.orig
    at_distributor
    ATFWD-daemon
    auditd
    bintvoutservice
    bootanimation
    bootchecker
    bugreport
    charger_monitor
    charon
    clatd
    cnd
    connfwexe
    createsystemfile
    cs
    ddexe
    ddexe_real
    debuggerd
    dhcpcd
    diag_uart_log
    dnsmasq
    drmserver
    drsd
    dumpstate
    dumpsys
    e2fsck
    e2fsck.bin
    edmaudit
    efsks
    gsiff_daemon
    hostapd
    icd
    immvibed
    imsqmidaemon
    installd
    insthk
    ipruleset
    jackservice
    keystore
    ks
    logwrapper
    mcDriverDaemon
    mdnsd
    mediaserver
    mm-pp-daemon
    mm-qcamera-daemon
    mpdecision
    mtpd
    netd
    npsmobex
    ping
    pppd
    prepare_param.sh
    qcks
    qmuxd
    qosmgr
    qrngd
    qseecomd
    racoon
    rfs_access
    rild
    rmt_storage
    samsungpowersoundplay
    scranton_RD
    sdcard
    secure_storage_daemon
    sensorhubservice
    servicemanager
    smdexe
    ss_conn_daemon
    ssr_diag
    surfaceflinger
    thermald
    thermal-engine
    tima_dump_log
    time_daemon
    vold
    wcnss_service
    wpa_supplicant

busybox For SafeStrap recommended by Face_Plant

Video Guide for Installing and Using Safestrap by Face_Plant

You Have to Have Root and SafeStrap 3.7.2 KitKat version Recovery

SafeStrap 3.7.2 KitKat For KitKat

Towel Root by geohub Thanks !!!

If Towel Root Fail's Install NC2 Kernel

N900AATTCNC2_KERNEL.tar.md5.zip

NC@%20KernelCapture.PNG

1. Download UrDroid_ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNC2_Rooted_Odexed (should be 1.3 GB)
    2. Copy UrDroid_ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNC2_Rooted_Odexed.zip to SDCARD (Internal or External, your choice).
    3. Boot into Recovery (press [volume up][home][power] button's all at the same time)and Do a Factory wipe,
    4. Reboot to Safestrap Recovery Then install UrDroid_ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNC2_Rooted_Odexed.zip
    5. Reboot and give ROM time to install ( no more that 5-10 Minutes)

Install these Files to Have all NC2 files and About Device Info for NC2

N900AATTCNC2_BOOTLOADER.tar.md5.zip...... DO NOT INSTALL IF YOU HAVE OLDER BOOTLOADER !! YOU CANNOT GO BACK !!
    AP_N900AUCECNC2_RECOVERY.tar.md5.zip
    N900AATTCNC2_KERNEL.tar.md5.zip

SM-N900A_NC2_Modem.zip Thanks! Walter.White
    SM-N900A_NC2_Modem_RecoveryFlashable.zip Thanks! Walter.White

attachment.php
    attachment.php

ALL NC2 Firmware

AP_N900AUCECNC2_FIRMWARE_WITH_RECOVERY.tar.md5.zip this also Fix's Lock Screen pin issue

all%20nc2%20firmware.PNG

If You at any time for any reason mess up your phone that it won't boot go to [ROM][Guide][Ver-3][AT&T][NC2][OTA Update Fix][Soft Brick FIX]

Video Installing AT&T OTA

OLDER VERSIONS

FAST!! QUICK LINK--Mega---------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>> UrDroid_ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNC2_Rooted_Odexe d.zip

FAST!! QUICK LINK--Mega---------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>> UrDroid_ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNC2_Rooted_Deodexed.zip
    ADD-ON's

Advanced Power Menu for Safestrap
    AT&T_Note_3_KK_SafeStrap_Advanced_Power_Menu.zip (389.8 KB)
    Recovery is maped to SafeStrap
    credit be given to @Hashcode, @Goldie @RErick and AllianceROM and that the supplied script
    Go there and Thank them!!

Screenshot_2014-11-16-23-06-59.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-17-00-24-33.png

Samsung GALAXY Note 3 Cleaner by CoOoL_BoY

Remember you can edit the script and customize what to remove

If you want to Edit the script to add/delete apps
    - Download Notepad++ on your PC http://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/
    - Extract Zip and look for this file updater-script its on this location META-INF\com\google\android\
    - Open Notepad++ and Edit this file updater-script you can add/remove lines just type the exact name of the apk
    - Save the file and put the new updater-script back into the flashable zip

Enabling Tethering for Non AT&T Users

I think I'm going to share something that can help many like me who want to use the Hotspot from their N900A and can't if they are not using a AT&T service. Maybe this was already shared, I don't know.

After trying many options on the web, I installed the Xposed Framework so I could install Wanam Xposed and use the option on it, "Disable tether provisioning", it didn't work when I tried to turn on the HotSpot, but I still left the option checked on Wanam Xposed. Then I opened Xposed Installer and went to the Modules option and search for Hotspot (searching for some luck) and found this module "Moto Tether" which says that can enable WiFi Hotspot on a few phones and among them is the Galaxy Note 3, so I decided to download it and install it. After testing it for a few minutes, turning the phone off and on to make sure it works fine, I can say I can FINALLY use the Tether option on my N900A.

Update: I uninstalled the Wanam Xposed and the Tether Option still works. So this would mean that it is not necessary to install it in order to use the "Disable tether Provisioning".

1.- Install Xposed Framework app from this link: http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2483258
    2.- Inside Xposed Installer app, go to Download, search for "X Tether", install it.
    3.- Enable X Tether (Moto Tether is displayed) on the "Modules" option inside the Xposed Installer app.
    4.- Reboot and you are all set.

*Note: I have the Note3 N900A running NC2, Towel Root, SuperSU and Busy box.
    I hope this will help others, as I said, it works for me so far.

I want to thank Mr. @carl1961 for his advice along this road.

link I used: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2483258 ...thanks @carl1961

*note: I didn't use the option of downloading the SQLite Editor.*

S5_TWLauncher

ATT_Stock_NC2_KitKat_S5_TWLauncher_Odex_Deodexed.zip

Screenshot_2014-08-25-19-50-36[1].png
    Screenshot_2014-08-25-19-50-41[1].png

Screenshot_2014-08-25-19-50-50[1].png
    Screenshot_2014-08-25-19-59-11[1].png

S5 AccuWeatherPhone2014

ATT_Stock_NC2_KitKat_S5_AccuweatherPhone2014_Odex_Deodexed.zip
    If Your Weather Widget has issues starting, go to your Application Manager, then to ALL apps (scroll to the right) and scroll down to weather and clear data and cache for weather.
    Screenshot_2014-08-25-18-38-12[1].png

Stock Percent In Battery

Screenshot_2014-08-14-21-27-13.png

Stock_In_Battery_Percent_AT&T_Deodexed_Odexed_Note_3_KK_Recovery_Installer.zip

3Minit Battery
    3minitbattery.png

Thanks to @gharrington
    For these 3 Minit Mod's
    UrDroid_3MinitBattery_2.0_AT&T_Deodexed_Odexed_Note_3_KK_Recovery_Installer.zip
    UrDroid_3MinitBattery_Uninstaller_Deodexed_ROM_Recovery_Installer.zip
    UrDroid_3MinitBattery_Uninstaller_Odex_ROM_Recovery_Installer.zip

3Minit Battery

Screenshot_2014-08-02-23-07-37.png

Screenshot_2014-08-02-23-08-15.png

Screenshot_2014-08-02-23-05-44.png

Screenshot_2014-08-02-23-05-52.png

Screenshot_2014-08-02-23-06-26.png

Screenshot_2014-08-02-23-06-41.png

Screenshot_2014-08-02-23-07-27.png

Screenshot_2014-08-02-23-09-26.png

3Minit Quick Settings
    Thanks to @gharrington
    For these 3 Minit Mod's

UrDroid_3MinitBattery_2.0_Quicklaunch_Panel_AT&T_Deodexed_Odexed_Note_3_KK_Recovery_Installer.zip

UrDroid_3MinitBattery_Quicklaunch Panel_AT&T_Deodexed_Odexed_Note_3_KK_Recovery_Installer.zip

Screenshot_2014-08-02-22-19-57.png

Screenshot_2014-08-02-22-19-30.png

Screenshot_2014-08-02-22-21-40.png

Screenshot_2014-08-02-22-21-48.png

MultiWindow Plus 4 windows on one screen

Enable MultiWindow

Screenshot_2014-08-07-22-18-26short.png

Check as seen in picture ( Ignore "Incompatible Device/ROM" ) it will work

Screenshot_2014-08-07-21-50-15.png

When you drag app to screen Drag it to one of your corner's You will see a spot pop in.

Screenshot_2014-08-07-21-49-48.png

USE PenWindowManager.apk to add more apps to side screen

Screenshot_2014-08-07-22-08-07.png

MultiWindow Plus

PenWindowManager.apk
    K-Alzwayed Fixes For Everyone (AT&T Note 3)

Battery Calibration

Walter.White's Xpose Module List

1. App Settings
    2. Android Tuner :good:
    3. ActivityForceNewTask :good:
    4. All Notifications Expanded :good:
    5. Bluetooth Unlock
    6. Burnt Toast
    7. ButteredToast
    8. Chrome New Tab
    9. Complete Action Plus :good:
    10. Cool Tool
    11. CrappaLinks :good:
    12. Downloads2SD :good:
    13. Disable Samsung MissedEvent Widget
    14. DoubleTapToSleep
    15. Enhanced Toast
    16. Enable BATTERY_STATS for Kitkat
    17. FixVisibilityOfMultipleNonFullscreenActivities
    18. Force FastScroll
    19. Google Search API
    20. GoogleOfflineVoice
    21. GravityBox [KK]
    22. Greenify :good:
    23. HandleExternelStorage :good:
    24. Identiconizer (Really cool :good:)
    25. Intelli3G :good:
    26. Keepchat :good:
    27. MinMinGuard :good:
    28. Maximize Lockscreen Widgets :good:
    29. Map Zoom Invert
    30. Master Key multi-fix
    31. Native Clip Board
    32. Notify Clean
    33. Pandora Patcher
    34. PinNotif
    35. PlayPermissionsExposed
    36. Play Store link in App Info
    37. Screenshot Delay Remover
    38. S5 SystemUI Theme for Note 3
    39. Samsung Multiple Widgets
    40. Smooth ProgressBar :good: :good:
    41. Smart Alarm Icon :good:
    42. ScreenOffAnimation :good: :good:
    43. Shortcut in App Info :good:
    44. Shake to Undo [BETA]
    45. Snapshare
    46. Statusbar Scroll to Top
    47. StatusbarVolume [Really cool....one of my fav :)] :good: :good: :good:
    48. StopSwitchDelay
    49. Tinted Status Bar :good::good:
    50. Theftie - Find my Phone (recently started using it... will see if its better than Cerberus)
    51. Quick Access (from Lockscreen)
    52. ViewInPlay
    53. WiFiKeyView
    54. Wanam Xposed
    55. XbatteryThemer
    56. XForceEnter
    57. xSuite
    58. Unicon (Formerly known as Icon Themer) [Another one of my favs :)] :good: :good:
    59. Xprivacy :good: :good:
    60. Xvoice+ :good:
    61. Xposed Additions :good:
    62. YouTube AdAway
    63. Ok Google for 3rd party launchers / on per app basis
    64. Force Pandora Rich Notification
    65. X-Battery Stats Colors

I probably missed some but here it :)

P.S. Here is the list of ALL Xposed modules out there. http://xdaforums.com/xposed/modules/index-xposed-modules-collection-post-t2327541

Simple Torch Flashlight no ads
    Stock in-case a change of heart
    ATT_Stock_NC2_KitKat_Stock_SecLauncher.apk_Deodexed.zip (2.88 MB)
    SecLauncher4 with No Swipe up for magazine for those who hate that.( Like me)
    ATT_Stock_NC2_KitKat_No_Magazine_SecLauncher.apk_Deodexed.zip
    App ADD_ON Thread by K-Alzwayed
    GravityBox KK Requires Xpose
    Features:

--- CyanogenMod Pie controls
    --- Expanded Desktop
    --- Statusbar QuickSettings tile management with tile reordering
    --- Lockscreen targets
    --- Statusbar icon coloring
    --- Statusbar Brightness Control
    --- Additional QuickSettings tiles:
    --- Sync on/off, WiFi AP on/off, GravityBox shortcut, Torch, Network mode (2G/3G/2G+3G switch), Sleep, QuickRecord, QuickApp, GPS on/off, Ringer mode, Volume tile, Camera tile, ...
    --- Quick pulldown - switches to QuickSettings when status bar is pulled down near edges
    --- Auto-switch to QuickSettings when there are no notifications
    --- Center clock in statusbar
    --- Battery indicator style
    --- Navigation bar tweaks including cursor control keys
    --- Navigation bar ring targets
    --- Low battery warning policy
    --- Disable LED flashing when battery low
    --- Disable LED while charging
    --- Advanced power-off menu (reboot, recovery)
    --- Volume key cursor control
    --- Skip tracks by volume key long-press while screen off (thanks to rovo89)
    --- More volume levels for music stream
    --- Option to control safe headset media volume
    --- Button for clearing all recent tasks at once
    --- CRT screen off animation
    --- Minimal brightness setting
    --- Autobrihtness levels adjustment
    --- Lockscreen tweaks - show widgets maximized, lockscreen background style (color fill, custom image)
    --- Lockscreen rotation
    --- Hardware key actions - menu long-press/double-tap, back long-press, home long-press
    --- Dithered Holo background
    --- Option to use solid black Holo background
    --- Expandable volume panel
    --- Option to unlink ringtone and notifications volumes
    --- Notification drawer style (background color, image for portait/landscape, transparency)
    --- Button backlight modes (default, disabled, always on while screen is on)
    --- Dialer (Phone) tweaks
    --- Launcher tweaks
    --- Screen recording
    --- GravityBox Actions - interface for 3rd party apps
    --- Smart Radio
    --- Notification control (per-app notification LED/sounds/vibrations)
    --- Ascending ring tone

XblastTools Requires Xpose

Features:

• you can choose your favorite color for your Clock with out modifying APK files
    • You can add custom text along with the clock, which will be displayed in status bar and notification bar
    • You can add color to Date field in notification bar...
    • You can choose your favorite font for clock & Date field in status bar & notification bar...
    • You can add your favorite fonts into your /sdcard/fonts/ folder, it will be listed in the app
    • You can add bar code fonts for clock & Date field in status bar & notification bar..
    • You can add shadow and color for clock and custom text as you like
    • You can choose any color for status bar...
    • You can make full transparent for notification
    • You can enable 180 rotation of phones(can rotate in all directions)...
    • You can choose any color for Battery...
    • You can choose any color for Wifi signal
    • You can choose any color for Mobile signal
    • You can change the carrier name in lock-screen and notification...
    • You can can apply color to carrier name in lock-screen and notification...
    • Change the carrier name size in lock-screen
    • You can have Full screen caller picture in your phone
    • Set default caller image for full-screen caller function
    • Set any color for name, phone number etc
    • Hide Am Pm
    • Complete transparency for status bar
    • Choose any Notification panel bg image or color
    • Status bar Center Clock
    • CRT Screen off effect (No Effect,Horizontal Effect and Vertical Effect)
    • Enable or disable status bar during the full screen call
    • Apply any font for name, phone number etc for full screen caller
    • Ram usage in recent panel
    • Button to Clear all recent tasks
    • Notification Pull-down/Pullup Speed
    • Advanced Power-off menu(Soft Reboot, Reboot, Reboot to recovery, Fast boot & Screenshot)
    • Choose WiFi and mobile in out color
    • Mobile Color will be applied to mobile type as well
    • In full screen caller function... during incoming call glowdots color will be changed...
    • Choose Ticker text color
    • Choose Toast text color & Toast bgcolor
    • Build.prob tweaks
    • Choose Notification text & content color (this is experimentel)
    • New Color picker with hex code option
    • Network speed will be displayed in status bar & Choose color for it
    • Smart alarm icon option
    • Backup & Restore Options
    • Hide Clock
    • Skip tracks on volume keys long-press while screen is off
    • Controls cursor using volume keys in text fields
    • Safe headset media volume
    • Added New Module For Day dream
    • Select Day dream background color or image
    • Select Day dream Clock color
    • Choose color for alarm icon ,vibrate , Bluetooth,silent
    • Added Custom text & font options to Day dream
    • Can change Holo background to any color or image
    • Added new Gradient Settings for notification panel bg,day dream and holo
    • Added New Module For navigation bar
    • Choose any color for primary text
    • Choose any color for Secondary text
    • Choose any color for divider line
    • Choose any color for tile
    • Choose any color for Keyboard background
    • Choose any color for keyboard key color
    • Choose any color for keyboard letter color
    • Integrated XLocky to this app
    • Choose custom lock and long ring icon even you can choose icon from icon packs
    • Disable fullscreen keyboard in landscape
    • Choose any color for popup and dialog background
    • Choose any color for seekbar color
    • Choose size for custom lock and long ring icon even you can choose icon from icon packs
    • Choose any color for lockscreen text
    • Choose position for network speed indicator
    • Added circle RAM type
    • Choose custom color or image for holo light theme
    • Choose transparent dividerline
    • Added signal(dbm) & wifi text options
    • Choose custom fonts for toast notification
    • Choose toast notification position
    • Choose custom bootanimation, preview and apply the same
    • Flip to silence or vibrate during the incoming call
    • Added Gesture Anywhere module
    • Added new module appbar aka sidebar
    • Choose custom navigation bar from the zip files (VR theme nav bar zip file or Zip themer nav bar zip file)
    • Choose quicksettings text & icon color
    • Appbar is fully compatible with xhalo module
    • Choose different toast styles
    • Choose different battery styles like stock, circle and pie battery with or without text
    • Create identicons for existing contacts without a contact photo in contacts app or phone app
    • Sets the background of the notification panel header to an image based on the current date and time
    • pulse notification light aka LED control
    • lockscreen notification functionality for kitkat
    • Added breathing missed call option
    • Added keypad pin shuffler option
    • Added statusbar and navigationbar gestures like left swipe, right swipe, long press, double tap
    • Added new module Quiet Hours
    • Added Notification Peek from PA for KK
    • Added Circle App launcher from OMNI
    • Added driver mode from OMNI

Galaxy_Note_3_AT&T_KitKat _MobilePrintSvc_App_Remover_Recovery_Installer.zip
    Removes:

MobilePrintSvc_CUPS.apk
    MobilePrintSvc_CUPS_Backend.apk
    MobilePrintSvc_Epson.apk
    MobilePrintSvc_HP.apk
    MobilePrintSvc_Samsung.apk
    MobilePrintSvc_WFDS.apk
    com.sec.app.samsungprintservice-1.apk
    com.sec.app.samsungprintservice-2.apk
    com.hp.android.printservice-1.apk
    com.hp.android.printservice-2.apk

Remove_KNOX_Galaxy_Note-3_AT_T.zip
    Removes:

KNOXStub
    KNOXAgent
    KNOXStore
    KnoxAttestationAgent
    ContainerEventsRelayManager
    ContainerAgent
    SPDClient
    /data/data/com sec knox eventsmanager
    /data/data/com sec knox containeragent
    /data/data/com sec knox store
    /system/preloadedsso/ssoservice apk_
    /system/containers/framework/KNOXModeSwitcher
    /system/containers/framework/sec_container_1 zzzKnoxLauncher
    /data/data/com sec knox eventsmanager
    /data/data/com sec knox containeragent
    /data/data/com sec knox store

Galaxy_Note_3_KitKat_AT&T_App_Remover_Recovery_Installer.zip
    Removes:

APO_ATT.apk
    attMessages_vpl_ATT.apk
    myATT_ATT.apk
    skyfireToolbar_ATT.apk
    YPMobile_ATT.apk
    SmartWifi_vpl_ATT.apk
    BeatsMusic_vpl_ATT.apk
    WISPr_Android22_postpaid_ATT.apk
    attCodeScanner_vpl_ATT.apk
    FamilyMap_vpl_ATT.apk
    Lookout_ATT.apk
    digitalLocker_ATT.apk
    ready2Go_ATT.apk
    Telenav_ATT.apk
    WildTangent_ATT.apk
    DriveMode_ATT.apk
    com.mobitv.client.tv.apk
    com.att.android.attsmartwifi-1.apk
    com.att.android.attsmartwifi-2.apk
    com.att.android.digitallocker-1.apk
    com.att.android.digitallocker-2.apk
    com.att.android.mobile.attmessages-1.apk
    com.att.android.mobile.attmessages-2.apk
    com.drivemode-1.apk
    com.drivemode-2.apk
    com.mtag.att.codescanner-1.apk
    com.mtag.att.codescanner-2.apk
    com.telenav.app.android.cingular-1.apk
    com.telenav.app.android.cingular-2.apk
    com.wavemarket.waplauncher-1.apk
    com.wavemarket.waplauncher-2.apk
    com.mobitv.client.tv-1.apk
    com.mobitv.client.tv-2.apk

Galaxy_Note-3_AT&T_Xposed_with_Wanam xposed_Recovery-Installer.zip

Galaxy_Note-3_AT&T_Dalvik_Cache_Wipe_Recovery-Installer.zip
    the solution for wi fi password not sticking
    go to system folder in it find build.prop and change
    Ro.securestorage.support=true to false.

Save it and reboot.
    Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

In this rom is tether working ok?

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app
    Followed restore using [AT&T][NC2_Bootloader][N900A MGL KITKAT][Stuck Download-Mode FIX] to a T!!!
    I flashed NC2 modem via recovery from Walter White, got footer errors...
    Flashed via odin, still on KOT49H.N900AUCUCMLG.
    All I need is this to say NC2 to return to Best Buy and have them flash the OTA over, to be able to get official NC2, correct???

The question is...why would I be getting this footer error when flashing the modem???

KOT49H.N900AUCUCMLG is in the build.prop
    you must still be on the MLG leaked KK
    the MLG leaked KK is to get your phone going
    you need to install the NC2 Kernel
    then you can root with TR (towel root)
    then install busy box and then safestrap
    then install SuperUser
    you then need to install the NC2 stock rom, that will get you close as you can get and change the KOT49H.N900AUCUCMLG to KOT49H.N900AUCUCNC2. the modem only changes the base (radio to NC2)
    the install AT&T_Note_3_superuser_moved_to_data_app_recovery_installer.zip to move Super User to /data/app
    so we can uninstall it after root is removed

then after rom is running, uninstall Recovery from inside the safestrap app
    then with application manager uninstall safestrap app
    then use Superuser to remove root
    then with application manager uninstall Superuser
    then you can go to bestbuy or AT&T

All link to file you need is on [AT&T][NC2_Bootloader][N900A MGL KITKAT][Stuck Download-Mode FIX]

the root stuff and this thread here is at bottom of that OP

Edit: tested removing root , moving super root to /data/app is not necessary Supersu did i already
    Thanks for what you do for this community Carl!
    Your sir are a stand up individual! :good: