Firmware RAZR HD XT925 Retail Brasil Jelly Bean 4.1.2 by "Firmware Team"

Search This thread

Pzyduck

Nov 8, 2010
La Rioja
motorola-razr-hd-coming-to-rogers-canada-this-fall-pricing-not-revealed-yet_ni-ed_0.jpg

Original Jelly Bean FXZ for RAZR HD XT925 Retail Brasil

----- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean - 98.21.6.XT925.Brasil.en.BR -----

Service Version

9.8.2Q-8-XT925_VQL-6_Retail_BR_SIGNED_S12_USAVANQURETBRLA019.0R_S1FF_fb.xml.zip

Uploading Coming Soon by Skrilax_CZ: http://sbf.droid-developers.org/vanquish_u/list.php

FULL Version

9.8.2Q-8-XT925_VQL-6_Retail_BR_SIGNED_S12_USAVANQURETBRLA019.0R_CFC_fb.xml.zip

Uploading Coming Soon by Skrilax_CZ: http://sbf.droid-developers.org/vanquish_u/list.php

Thanks toto221 the best :D

Last edited:

JohnLocke44

Dec 6, 2012
Palmas - TO
I'm already on JB, can I re-flash the Full Version with locked bootloader?
The thing is after JB my phone never sleeps, stay "awake" all the time, draining more battery...

Thanks!

Da_Hora

Oct 8, 2012
Awesome! What's the difference between the service version and the full version? Do you have to be bootloader unlocked for both?

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk 2

The service version keeps data. The full version performs full format.

I'm already on JB, can I re-flash the Full Version with locked bootloader?
The thing is after JB my phone never sleeps, stay "awake" all the time, draining more battery...

Thanks!

You can't perform a downgrade with locked bootloader but you can reflash the same version, i supose. About the sleeps you already try configurations -> display -> sleep? Good Luck!

Motorolalover

Jan 2, 2013
Toronto
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
I may sound noob... but can you please tell me what's the difference between retail and carrier version. Any benefits other than no carrier bloatware? I am looking to flash my Phone and considering telstra version .. what i should expect from this ROM?

T

thund3rbay

For info : English - Spanish - Portug.... Onluy this 3 languages available on this rom ...

JohnLocke44

Dec 6, 2012
Palmas - TO
The service version keeps data. The full version performs full format.

You can't perform a downgrade with locked bootloader but you can reflash the same version, i supose. About the sleeps you already try configurations -> display -> sleep? Good Luck!

Thanks man..
But the sleep issue thatI'm talking about is not that one...
What I mean is that after the Jelly Bean uptade, the phone won't go to deep sleep, stays always active, or awake. Understand?

Regards!

OrBy

Feb 22, 2008
If I understand things correctly the service version is required to keep root (you need protected root on 4.0.4 before you upgrade to JB then restore root)

If this is the case is there an ETA on service version of this firmware?

T

thund3rbay

Don't keep the root you must root again... flash cwm and super su binary after

Sent from my XT925 using xda premium

LivingPerson

Jan 8, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Can't change DPI setting on JB

Just a small problem. I can't successfully change DPI settings on this. If I change DPI from 320 to perhaps 240, cell stops booting, then only RSD Lite to solve (flashing everything back to stock). Does this happen to anyone else?

EDIT: Solved. Wasn't a problem with the ROM at all. Density modders aren't prepared to JB yet. Changed build.prop and everything worked well. Thank you anyway!

Last edited:

LivingPerson

Jan 8, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Sorry about the noob question but Does this flash via RSD right?

Yes, RSD 6.

But if you want it rooted: as JB Service version is not available for download yet (just the full version), in order to not loose root, I advise you to flash 4.0.4 Retail Brazil and then update through Settings to Motorola's JB 4.1.2.

If you don't need root or if you know some other rooting method, go ahead and flash JB Full Version with RSD Lite 6. It's your phone so you take the risk.

Reactions: Joel1030

.ezhik

Jan 6, 2013
9.8.2Q-8-XT925_VQL-6_Retail_BR_SIGNED_S12_USAVANQURETBRLA019.0R_CFC_fb.xml.zip

Listed as unknown carrier? Meaning ubranded?

Last edited:

caseol

Jan 15, 2013
It's possible use the 9.8.2Q-8-XT925_VQL-6_Retail_BR_SIGNED_S12_USAVANQURETBRLA019.0R_CFC_fb.xml.zip to flashing directing through Fastboot or only with RDS? I use Mac and I'm not fiding an RDS version to it, I can use sbf_flash?

[]'s

Last edited:
D

dashiell.cano

It's possible use the 9.8.2Q-8-XT925_VQL-6_Retail_BR_SIGNED_S12_USAVANQURETBRLA019.0R_CFC_fb.xml.zip to flashing directing through Fastboot or only with RDS? I use Mac and I'm not fiding an RDS version to it, I can use sbf_flash?

[]'s

Yes, unpack the ROM, select each file and flash it! Example

..."fastboot flash modem modem_signed "

Sent from my RAZR HD using xda app-developers app

Da_Hora

Oct 8, 2012
Thanks man..
But the sleep issue thatI'm talking about is not that one...
What I mean is that after the Jelly Bean uptade, the phone won't go to deep sleep, stays always active, or awake. Understand?

Regards!

You mean Deep Sleep. Now you mention, i found that a have the same problem and can't find a solution.

Top Liked Posts