[APP][4.0+] ShareON Video 1.2.6

Search This thread

SpikaDevTeam

Feb 4, 2014
Hi, This is Spika and we would like to introduce a new and exciting application called ShareON Video. All feedback will be appreciated

Description:

Anytime. Anywhere, Share All your content with this remote video player ShareOn Video.
You can easily access your audio, video, photo files in stored on your pc and play them on your mobile devices with just one user name. You can also play your media files on an HD TV and Wi-Fi speakers supporting DLNA without having to plug anything in.

Features:
- DLNA supported
- Sort by device icon 
- Advanced Search : Auto complete 
- photo : slideshow,rotate
- video : resume, favorite.
- music : Shuffle,repeat,playlist.

Featurelist

1. Anytime, anywhere, play your content. 
You will be able to watch the videos on devices anywhere and anytime through Wifi, 3G and 4G signal with ShareOn video .
2. Always remembers the last scene you watched
ShareOn video will enable you to resume watching videos where you left off on any devices you want to use.
3. Share all the contents on your PC to smartphone
You can manage all your contents on both your PC and phone and play it on your smart devices without having to transfer your media.
Find your files easily.
- ShareOn video has ‘Search’ and ‘Sort’ functions. So you can find any files without any problem.
Make Your Own Playlist
- You can manage all your songs on various devices, so you can put them all into a list as you want.
4. No More Running Out of Memory 
ShareOn Video helps you save memory on your phone by allowing access to your PC remotely without transferring any files to your mobile device.
5. History List Put into a Time Order
ShareOn video automatically keeps a record of previously played music, videos or photos on a timeline.
6. Play Media on a Bigger Screen or Louder Speakers
. You can play the video files in your phone on a big screen. Also, you can listen to songs on your phone with different speakers(only if DLNA supported).
7. No Converting is Required
You can watch any video files on your phone without having to encode or decode videos by streaming them with ShareOn video.
8. Share Your Content on Social Networks.
While You Are Looking at Photos on ShareOn video , You Can Easily Share Them with Your Friends on Facebook.
Download ShareOn Video PC - www.shareon.tv
Supported Devices and Computer Operating Systems:
✦ Televisions : Samsung Smart TV (w/ AllShare), LG and many DLNA supported TV and speakers.
✦ Phones : Android ICS, JB / Resolution, + 720P ,+ 1080P(Some devices' resolution is not be supported.) 
✦ Etc : XBOX
✦ Computer OSs : Windows XP, window 7

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-04-18-03-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-04-18-03-13.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 842
  • Screenshot_2014-02-04-18-00-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-04-18-00-40.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 893
  • Screenshot_2014-02-04-18-04-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-04-18-04-54.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 735
  • Screenshot_2014-02-04-18-05-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-04-18-05-21.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 705
  • Screenshot_2014-02-04-18-05-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-04-18-05-41.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 699
  • Screenshot_2014-02-04-18-05-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-04-18-05-44.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 807
Last edited:
Feb 6, 2014
wow

Sharing all my content throughout my devices would be an awesome experience. I'll try it right now.
But I'm curious, does the device have to be on the same network as the computer? :confused:

SpikaDevTeam

Feb 4, 2014
Feb. 21 2014 Version 1.3.5

- Log-in with Facebook Account
- Guest Log-in now available
- Media control in notifications bar
- Log-in speed improved
- Now supports Multi DPI (Works with various tablets)
- Application will not disconnect when changing networks

Last edited:

SpikaDevTeam

Feb 4, 2014
Sharing all my content throughout my devices would be an awesome experience. I'll try it right now.
But I'm curious, does the device have to be on the same network as the computer? :confused:

As long as your computer is connected to a network, you may access files on your PC from a mobile device through a wi-fi, 3g, or LTE network.

Simply put, no you do not have to be on the same network to access files.

SpikaDevTeam

Feb 4, 2014
Okay, let me make it clear, can I share all AVI video to my Android TV box and watch it using ShareON Video? Thanks

Depending on your Android TV Box set, you should be able to stream your media directly to most boxes using ShareON Video.

Please let me know the brand and model of the Android Box your are using and I will be sure to let you know asap.

ShareON Video will also instantly recognize Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 systems.

SpikaDevTeam

Feb 4, 2014
Thank you for this app. Please add support to Philips Smart TV.

Enviado desde mi Moto G usando Tapatalk Pro

I am sorry to hear that it is not working on your Phillips Smart TV.

Please make sure that your Phillips Smart TV is DLNA Supported. If your Phillips television set is DLNA supported we will look into the issue and get back to you as soon as possible.

SpikaDevTeam

Feb 4, 2014
Great free app!!

ShareON Video !!

Hi, This is Spika and we would like to introduce a new and exciting application called ShareON Video. All feedback will be appreciated

Description:

Anytime. Anywhere, Share All your content with this remote video player ShareOn Video.
You can easily access your audio, video, photo files in stored on your pc and play them on your mobile devices with just one user name. You can also play your media files on an HD TV and Wi-Fi speakers supporting DLNA without having to plug anything in.

Features:
- DLNA supported
- Sort by device icon 

Featurelist

You will be able to watch the videos on devices anywhere and anytime through Wifi, 3G and 4G signal with ShareOn video .
ShareOn video will enable you to resume watching videos where you left off on any devices you want to use.
You can manage all your contents on both your PC and phone and play it on your smart devices without having to transfer your media.
Find your files easily.
- ShareOn video has ‘Search’ and ‘Sort’ functions. So you can find any files without any problem.
Make Your Own Playlist
- You can manage all your songs on various devices, so you can put them all into a list as you want.
ShareOn Video helps you save memory on your phone by allowing access to your PC remotely without transferring any files to your mobile device.
ShareOn video automatically keeps a record of previously played music, videos or photos on a timeline.
. You can play the video files in your phone on a big screen. Also, you can listen to songs on your phone with different speakers(only if DLNA supported).
You can watch any video files on your phone without having to encode or decode videos by streaming them with ShareOn video.
While You Are Looking at Photos on ShareOn video , You Can Easily Share Them with Your Friends on Facebook.
✦ Televisions : Samsung Smart TV (w/ AllShare), LG and many DLNA supported TV and speakers.
✦ Phones : Android ICS, JB / Resolution, + 720P ,+ 1080P(Some devices' resolution is not be supported.) 

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Description:

Features:
- DLNA supported
- Sort by device icon 

Featurelist

Find your files easily.
Make Your Own Playlist