[Q] help

Search This thread
Apr 30, 2014
I have lg e430 and I flashed a recovery of lg p880 and now i can't swish it on. i tried everything(kdz updater) but it gives me an error (wpram OR SOMETHING:rolleyes: ) please help :crying:

ezio68

Mar 19, 2014
Tambov
I do not know how to help, but try using the program's LG PC Suite do a system restore.
can be downloaded from Lg site

Apr 30, 2014
help

wpram will arrive to 100 and it will be finished:good:
if not write here the output or a screenshot

no man,I flashed it several times before with no problem but this time after I flashed lg p880's recovery in it I couldn't flash it back .I think the kdz updater thinks that my phone is p880 not e480. any ideas please? thanx

4Freedom

Jul 9, 2013
no man,I flashed it several times before with no problem but this time after I flashed lg p880's recovery in it I couldn't flash it back .I think the kdz updater thinks that my phone is p880 not e480. any ideas please? thanx

Err Bad!
...so i think phone not boot at all
did you tried emergency mode too? without sim and without sd connect the phone throught usb to your pc pressing vol-

Reactions: christianoranaldo

IGGYVIP

Feb 17, 2014
/
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S10
i had same problem with e430

go to download mode (see axd post)
and do emergency restore in LG mobile Support tool
it might come with errors ...
after that boot to recovery using combo or adb or fastboot (this should work now and factory reset your phone)
now try to normally flash kdz (hopefully with no error)

:D

Reactions: christianoranaldo
Apr 30, 2014
after that boot to recovery using combo or adb or fastboot (this should work now and factory reset your phone)

I did that but the emergency restore in LG mobile Support tool stops at 4% and quits the restoration
what should I do?
by the way . is there any way to flash a costum recovery as CWM via download mode?
thanx and waiting for your reply:D:good::good::good::good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have lg e430 and I flashed a recovery of lg p880 and now i can't swish it on. i tried everything(kdz updater) but it gives me an error (wpram OR SOMETHING:rolleyes: ) please help :crying:
    wpram will arrive to 100 and it will be finished:good:
    if not write here the output or a screenshot

Err Bad!
    ...so i think phone not boot at all
    did you tried emergency mode too? without sim and without sd connect the phone throught usb to your pc pressing vol-
    i had same problem with e430