Trying to play Mario Kart 7 online

Search This thread

sonshadsil94

Sep 19, 2012
I searched the forums and found nothing, but if there is already a thread for this please post a link to it. I was attempting to play Mario Kart 7 online, and kept coming up with error messages. I looked online and found that I was supposed to activate something called DMZ and add my 3ds's IP address. However, I use my phone (Nexus 5 on Sprint) as a hotspot for my 3DS, and I can't access the router settings by entering my IP address; I get a message like "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to bla.bla.bla.bla" is there any way I can make this work? I'll provide any more information if it's needed.

l8r

Jun 6, 2014
I'd like to do that too, but it sounds like its not doable on your phone for now. Does anyone else know?

GUGUITOMTG4

Oct 26, 2011
GuGuPlace
I searched the forums and found nothing, but if there is already a thread for this please post a link to it. I was attempting to play Mario Kart 7 online, and kept coming up with error messages. I looked online and found that I was supposed to activate something called DMZ and add my 3ds's IP address. However, I use my phone (Nexus 5 on Sprint) as a hotspot for my 3DS, and I can't access the router settings by entering my IP address; I get a message like "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to bla.bla.bla.bla" is there any way I can make this work? I'll provide any more information if it's needed.

I'd like to do that too, but it sounds like its not doable on your phone for now. Does anyone else know?

It's browser related.
To try, I installed AOSP brrowser and checked "install CM browser" during installation.
Then, I was able to view/login to my router config page
did not work with
Opera mini,
Chrome
Puffin

Last edited:

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる

Of course you can't access your "router settings", the Nexus 5 isn't a router..?