**OFFICIAL** TWRP available for download!

Search This thread

shojus

Jan 9, 2008
GRap
Like the title says, Official TWRP is now available for download on their site. The other version is 2.7.0.0 (unofficial) and the official one is 2.7.0.2. If you are experiencing any bugs this will probably fix them? I was using the one in our section and it worked fine but I upgraded. Just an FYI...

download - http://techerrata.com/file/twrp2/m8_...0.2-m8_wlv.img

command:
fastboot flash recovery nameofrecovery.img or use flashify from play store

Last edited:

kjung7

Mar 31, 2011
Like the title says, Official TWRP is now available for download on their site. The other version is 2.7.0.0 (unofficial) and the official one is 2.7.0.2. If you are experiencing any bugs this will probably fix them? I was using the one in our section and it worked fine but I upgraded. Just an FYI...

http://teamw.in/project/twrp2/226

When I install the app and tried to install it, but it says "No recoveries were found for your device" any ideas?

shojus

Jan 9, 2008
GRap
You have to download the .img file and flash via adb or flashify.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

dsEVOlve

Sep 2, 2010
PSA: don't use the terminal emulator method as written on the official release site. I think they listed the wrong partition. When I flashed it using that method earlier I ended up with 2.7.0.0 running where the recovery SHOULD be and 2.7.0.2 where my system should be. I had to restore a nandoid to get things sorted back out.

Rushing

Jan 13, 2012
Los Angeles
PSA: don't use the terminal emulator method as written on the official release site. I think they listed the wrong partition. When I flashed it using that method earlier I ended up with 2.7.0.0 running where the recovery SHOULD be and 2.7.0.2 where my system should be. I had to restore a nandoid to get things sorted back out.
lol that is funny I wondered what would happen if a recovery was flashed to a system partition =]

HughesNet

Apr 3, 2013
It does not seem to work correctly. It cannot see the contents of the SD card directory on the internal memory. It reads the internal memory as being the only 990 megabytes.

Tigerstown

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
Detroit
It does not seem to work correctly. It cannot see the contents of the SD card directory on the internal memory. It reads the internal memory as being the only 990 megabytes.

I'm not having this issue. I fastboot the img right when it came out..so far zero problems on my end

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

deeznuts

Sep 19, 2007
Been using Simon's release and no issues at all. Any benefit flashing this over the Simon release version? Thanks

sparky_005

Apr 15, 2014
Can anybody confirm that flashing through Flashify works? I'm apprehensive because TWRP Manager and GooManager both say there's no official recovery for this device

gris1016

Jul 26, 2010
I have this recovery installed and noticed something odd. With the phone powered off and not plugged into the charger, when I plug the phone into the charger the phone goes into recovery and then flashes a battery charging screen then back to recovery. It will do this until the phone is unplugged from the charger. Has anyone else seen this?

sparky_005

Apr 15, 2014
I have this recovery installed and noticed something odd. With the phone powered off and not plugged into the charger, when I plug the phone into the charger the phone goes into recovery and then flashes a battery charging screen then back to recovery. It will do this until the phone is unplugged from the charger. Has anyone else seen this?

I have something similar happening with the unofficial CWM. It just went into recovery though, didn't flash the battery charging screen at all. I assumed it was a bug with the recoveries that'll get worked out somewhere down the line.

gris1016

Jul 26, 2010
I have something similar happening with the unofficial CWM. It just went into recovery though, didn't flash the battery charging screen at all. I assumed it was a bug with the recoveries that'll get worked out somewhere down the line.

Thanks for the response.
yeah its odd. I wanted to get the device fully charged while it was off and then do some battery life testing.

Top Liked Posts