Nokia Lumia 920 not turn on after attempted update

Search This thread

ArturSimmer

Aug 29, 2012
Vitoria
Sorry for my bad english, i'm not fluent in this language, i'm using Google translate

Last night I was trying to update my Lumia 920, the phone did not have much battery, I put it to charge just before, just after I clicked "install updates" I stepped away from the phone and shortly after I returned, the phone was restarting automatically, appeared one home screen "Nokia" and then appeared the signal of charging (red battery in the middle of the screen when it charging when off)

Since then I can no longer connect, I took the charger but continued the infinite loop, nokia - red icon of charger - nokia - red icon of charger... not shut down the phone and insisted in the infinite loop

I tried using the [Power Button + Volume -] and nothing, just vibrated and turned on the phone and still in the loop
I tried using the [Power Button + Volume - + camera button and then release the power button after vibrate] and nothing, just vibrated and turned on the phone and still in the loop
I tried to use that "Nokia Recovery" software, but the computer did not recognize the phone, the phone is turned off and does not give a sign of life, not to be when I plug it into the outlet, it repeatedly flashing the screen "Nokia" and phone turn off, "Nokia" appears again (repeatedly in the loop) until I get him out of the charger

I left "charging" all night (with the screen flashing repeatedly) and insists in not turn on, the computer did not recognize, the device is switched off

Please someone tell me what I can do I'm grateful
(Note: new phone, just 2 weeks of use, I never fell down or anything)

ArturSimmer

Aug 29, 2012
Vitoria
did you try select "My phone does not start up or respond" in Nokia Software Recovery Tool?

also look this topic http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2515453

Yes, but I plug my phone into the computer and it is not recognized, will not turn on or anything, aparace "press the power button + volume button and then click OK" but I do it anyway and my phone is not recognized, it not even give a sign of life

mircam_11

Jul 4, 2014
hi

Did you solved this issue? I am having the same problem. (Ya resolviste este problema? estoy teniendo el mismo problema.. ayuda!)
Sorry for my bad english, i'm not fluent in this language, i'm using Google translate

Last night I was trying to update my Lumia 920, the phone did not have much battery, I put it to charge just before, just after I clicked "install updates" I stepped away from the phone and shortly after I returned, the phone was restarting automatically, appeared one home screen "Nokia" and then appeared the signal of charging (red battery in the middle of the screen when it charging when off)

Since then I can no longer connect, I took the charger but continued the infinite loop, nokia - red icon of charger - nokia - red icon of charger... not shut down the phone and insisted in the infinite loop

I tried using the [Power Button + Volume -] and nothing, just vibrated and turned on the phone and still in the loop
I tried using the [Power Button + Volume - + camera button and then release the power button after vibrate] and nothing, just vibrated and turned on the phone and still in the loop
I tried to use that "Nokia Recovery" software, but the computer did not recognize the phone, the phone is turned off and does not give a sign of life, not to be when I plug it into the outlet, it repeatedly flashing the screen "Nokia" and phone turn off, "Nokia" appears again (repeatedly in the loop) until I get him out of the charger

I left "charging" all night (with the screen flashing repeatedly) and insists in not turn on, the computer did not recognize, the device is switched off

Please someone tell me what I can do I'm grateful
(Note: new phone, just 2 weeks of use, I never fell down or anything)