[Q] NANDroid...no boot sources ??

Search This thread

the_hd2_cracker

Jul 21, 2010
30km to Nürburgring
Hi,
I flashed the Revolution HD on my LEO via MAGLDR. After flashing it reseted like always (I flashed it a few times :rolleyes: ) but instead of booting Android it just says: No boot sources
Here's the link to the ROM...

-the_hd2_cracker

voncrane

Jul 22, 2009
Hi,
I flashed the Revolution HD on my LEO via MAGLDR. After flashing it reseted like always (I flashed it a few times :rolleyes: ) but instead of booting Android it just says: No boot sources
Here's the link to the ROM...

-the_hd2_cracker

What steps did u tk? are d steps u took inline with the dev's instructions? ...
Summary, u shouldn't be asking here...u'll get much better and faster response in the specific build's thread...here.

T0v206

Jun 21, 2010
I Flashed my phone back to Window Rom just for fun , then i reflash it back to NAND , Now Im getting the No Boot Sources Error , Can some one please help

Skellyyy

Nov 20, 2010
I Flashed my phone back to Window Rom just for fun , then i reflash it back to NAND , Now Im getting the No Boot Sources Error , Can some one please help

You're basically getting that because you never reflashed your ROM back after you re-flashed MALGDR.

Can you still go in to MAGLDR Menu? If so, try judy flash the ROM again. That'll probably work.

If not, do a Task29, reflash MAGLDR and then reflash the ROM. :)

T0v206

Jun 21, 2010
You're basically getting that because you never reflashed your ROM back after you re-flashed MALGDR.

Can you still go in to MAGLDR Menu? If so, try judy flash the ROM again. That'll probably work.

If not, do a Task29, reflash MAGLDR and then reflash the ROM. :)

Still No Luck . it work when i flash winmo then from winmo i boot to android . but when i try to flash back to MAGLDR then NAND ----> no boot sources