HTC One ATT unlocked but no LTE signal here in Middle East

Search This thread

pherrr

Dec 15, 2013
Hello! I bought my HTC one via ebay and I've rooted and using HDR 31.6 and ever since I can't get any LTE signal and im stuck at WCDMA which is 3G only. I read a thread here about flashing radios, so is it possible for me to get LTE signal if I flashed my radio? Thanks!

pherrr

Dec 15, 2013
Hello! I bought my HTC one via ebay and I've rooted and using HDR 31.6 and ever since I can't get any LTE signal and im stuck at WCDMA which is 3G only. I read a thread here about flashing radios, so is it possible for me to get LTE signal if I flashed my radio? Thanks!

anyone??? :(

z00100

Aug 3, 2007
Hidd

That's simple, because you got the one with the North American Radio Bands, not the European (which the ME supports)

I had to buy my Nexus 5 from the UK Play store because of this and my LTE works flawlessly in Bahrain.