Nook store app to Cyanogenmod?

Search This thread

blackfox003

Sep 22, 2013
I bought an app on the nook store before I rooted my Nook to Cyanogenmod. I installed the Nook store for Android but it doesn't show my app there to redownload. Is there a way to do this? It was a paid app and I'd rather not buy the app again if I don't have to.

leapinlar

Oct 18, 2006
I bought an app on the nook store before I rooted my Nook to Cyanogenmod. I installed the Nook store for Android but it doesn't show my app there to redownload. Is there a way to do this? It was a paid app and I'd rather not buy the app again if I don't have to.
Nope, the Android Nook app is just an ereader, with access to purchased books, but not apps. You could go back to stock, root it, download the app and save it for sideloading to CM. That will work to get the app, but it may not run on CM.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: blackfox003

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nope, the Android Nook app is just an ereader, with access to purchased books, but not apps. You could go back to stock, root it, download the app and save it for sideloading to CM. That will work to get the app, but it may not run on CM.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app