[Q] need a little help

Search This thread

Tater1999

May 24, 2014
okay so I'm having a small problem formatting my 64 gigabyte SD card. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 it recognizes the exFAT 64 gig partition. Unfortunately something has corrupted it and files cannot be deleted from it it cannot be formatted and I can't add any files to it like if I download it or something. Does anyone know of a format tool that can make my SanDisk X fat 64 gig sd card into two partitions of 32 gigs that way I can keep it as a fat32 system and have it recognized on any machine I decide to put it into. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated guys I've been searching for almost 3 weeks for a way to to format it and I cannot find it.

Thanks!

ikhsaricky

Mar 10, 2014
bandung
okay so I'm having a small problem formatting my 64 gigabyte SD card. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 it recognizes the exFAT 64 gig partition. Unfortunately something has corrupted it and files cannot be deleted from it it cannot be formatted and I can't add any files to it like if I download it or something. Does anyone know of a format tool that can make my SanDisk X fat 64 gig sd card into two partitions of 32 gigs that way I can keep it as a fat32 system and have it recognized on any machine I decide to put it into. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated guys I've been searching for almost 3 weeks for a way to to format it and I cannot find it.

Thanks!

Have you try app2sd tools? It can format your extcard into several type

Sent from my SM-T311 using XDA Free mobile app

M

moonbutt74

hey

I have now. Do I need to be rooted? It said it wont run on my device. GT-something
anyone else got ideas?

tater,
you'll need to do this on you pc with a card reader
find a windows program called bootice,or partition wizard
and work your sdcard with those
i think they're both included in hiren's boot cd
you may be good setting things right through pc alone
or you may need to format sdcard a second time in android tab after fixing it on pc.
the latter was my experience. hope this helps.