Extend Waterproof battery

Search This thread

eatonjb

Mar 5, 2006
I got a few extra batteries, but would love an extended battery that has the water seal on it, Hyperion has the battery but the backing will not help me in the water. Any idea's, links?

thanks

Airstream25

Sep 9, 2012
You might need to look for a protective overall case that is water resistant.
Hyperion is up front about saying that their back door does not maintain the water seal.

eatonjb

Mar 5, 2006
You might need to look for a protective overall case that is water resistant.
Hyperion is up front about saying that their back door does not maintain the water seal.

ohh, I know, it does not have the seal and everyhing, I am looking for a back that would have the seal. I know there are several bag's that work, but lets face it, jumping into a pool with your phone, so much cooler.. anywho. for now, I'm using batteries depending on my situations.

moneytoo

Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2007
brouken.com
Mugen has 5900 mAh battery and cover supporting Qi charging. They say they are working on waterproof cover which will send to all customers. (It might take them few weeks, but from experience - they do not lie.)

eatonjb

Mar 5, 2006
Mugen has 5900 mAh battery and cover supporting Qi charging. They say they are working on waterproof cover which will send to all customers. (It might take them few weeks, but from experience - they do not lie.)

Where do you see the waterproof statement? I found the battery and that looks awesome, but i would like the waterproffness.

moneytoo

Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2007
brouken.com
Reactions: eatonjb

Top Liked Posts