[Q] Poor Video and No Flash Player ability

Search This thread

gagaz

Jul 18, 2014
My Tab Pro has poor quailty when playing some videos (not all) usually live streaming but some video playback. Lots of horizontal lines and overall bad quality. Its bad enough that I cant watch a movie. This wasn't always the case but started about a month ago. Also, I'm not able to view any website videos that use Adobe Flash Player, no matter if I'm on IE, Chrome, Dolphin, whatever. I checked with the website and my isp and they're both telling me it's my device that is the problem. I've only had this tablet for 8 months, how can this be???? Am I missing something?

k8108

Jun 27, 2010
You have to google adobe flash for 4.4 (don't have a link, sorry) . Then use dolphin browser and make sure is is set to appear as a desktop. This is the only browser I have found to work with Flash. Post back if you need more explicit instructions.

Sent from my SM-T520 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: gagaz

gagaz

Jul 18, 2014
Yes, I found a YouTube video a few weeks ago that walked me through this process and it worked for awhile ...but then one day...poof....no longer worked...I hit the blogs and read that there was an update that came through that disabled something a having to do with disabling Adobe Flash Players that were downloaded manually??? I really don't understand, but it made sense that whoever had an android 4.4 and above could not use Abode Flash Player. My daughter just purchased a tablet and had the same exact experiences at the same time as me, so it seemed to be true. I'm just looking for an answer for my Galaxy Tab Pro.

conan1600

Jan 9, 2011
Flash player is still working just fine for me in dolphin. Also as a flash browser Puffin browser works with all flash content ive come across with no trouble whatsoever.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You have to google adobe flash for 4.4 (don't have a link, sorry) . Then use dolphin browser and make sure is is set to appear as a desktop. This is the only browser I have found to work with Flash. Post back if you need more explicit instructions.

Sent from my SM-T520 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app