i9100 G having problem

Search This thread

Ranker

Sep 15, 2013
Hi Dear Members,

Good Day!
I'm using i9100G and having a weird issue. if i charge my battery to 100% and remove the connector after some time my mobile will be hanged and i have force restart it by pulling out battery or pressing the power key with volume down key, this also happen when i connect my wifi and put the phone on table after some time when i try to turn on screen and press buttons nothing happend, it will be hanged. if some thing playing in background (e.g music player) or phone is connected with data cable then phone dont hanged other wise it will be hanged. is this SOD bugg or what? i recently installed CM 4.4.2 and it worked fine didn't hanged a single time but yesterday i installed stock rom 4.1.2 and the same issue again. is there any thing i can do to get rid of this thing becuz when it hanged i dnt get calls etc any thing and making a lot of issue cuz of this i have to check my phone every 10 min. any suggestion will be appreciated.

Last edited:

Ranker

Sep 15, 2013
58 views and not a single reply ? Any developer can suggest any thing. thanks in advance.