[ROM][WWE][16.09.08][CE OS 20748] -=® panosha ® =- P.R.0. 1.0

Search This thread

ruffruff

Sep 15, 2006
ignored my previous post on 1/4 screen.
seems like a problem with sys files. its working for me now!

Panosha! your the best!

Last edited:

fireblade63

Dec 3, 2007
Great ROM man, really enjoying it...FAST
But I just want to revert back to the OEM TFL3D icons, anyway to do this?

Many thanks

Fraction

Aug 23, 2008
Bergen
Hay

I have a Shipped Norwegian ROM.
But I want to Flash it with your ROM. But, how can I include the Norwegian keyboard and letters. How to? :confused:

Fraction ;)

crocodile010

Sep 5, 2008
I am trying you rom now and it looks excellent to me. Just the right things you left there.

One question - is there any thing one can do with the calendar tab? It just shows the highlighted day in month to me and does not response to any tap or something. Sorry if I sound like newbe. Thats because I am one in fact.

patterns

Sep 19, 2007
Panosha there is virus is weather database cab

do you have another download link or anyone?

panosha

Jan 2, 2007
Athens
www.nextsmartphone.gr
Should we expect a V2 any time soon?
I think does not exist any reason. :)

...is there any thing one can do with the calendar tab? It just shows the highlighted day in month to me and does not response to any tap or something. Sorry if I sound like newbe. Thats because I am one in fact.
The only one is that you can change month with your finger. ;)

Panosha there is virus is weather database cab

do you have another download link or anyone?
There is no virus, realy. Τry this one http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=2427678&postcount=33

patterns

Sep 19, 2007
panosha man i dont mean to offend you but i have downloaded pro and weather base 3 times now and every time i get a trojan virus in it - can someone else using avg confirm they are not getting a virus please?????

patterns

Sep 19, 2007

The only one is that you can change month with your finger. ;)

There is no virus, realy. Τry this one http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=2427678&postcount=33

i PROMISE YOU, there is a virus - win32/heur is in the weather cab and another in the pro rom download - i have tried it on my laptop and my computer with avg. Avir, norton and avast do not detect this but AVG does, its there!

like i said sorry i dont mean to offend reallyt i love your roms man!!!! but please can someone run a check themselves with AVG - if it detects it, it must be there!

fireblade63

Dec 3, 2007

Well, there's:
1) this sound tweak to make it louder.
I know you already removed the startup sound which is for the best (in call volume) but there's this other tweak that make's the whole volume louder (with no need to make that booster enabled everytime I reboot)

2) Also, if you are able to test and cook in your mighty o2 extracted SRS would be great.

3) One more thing (minor but common between ROMs), the volume bar sound when increasing or decreasing the volume doesn't always sound (consecutively working)

Thanks man :D