[Q] Unable to update to 4.3

Search This thread

Imranhakro

Mar 20, 2013
Karachi, Pakistan
My device is GT-N7100 and I purchased it (8 months ago) from Samsung center.

My current firmware is 4.1.1 (see attached image)

4.3 is already available in my country which i checked on www.sammobile.com (see attached images)

The problem is that i don't get any notification to update software. Even if i manually try to do it by going into settings>about device>update software it still says "the latest update has already been installed".

Whereas, few of my other friends have already updated their devices though OTA without any problem.

Kindly guide me why i am not able to update my firmware through OTA?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-07-15-38-07.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-07-15-38-07.png
    110.2 KB · Views: 593
  • frmwrs.PNG
    frmwrs.PNG
    16.6 KB · Views: 579
Last edited:

Scythe

Nov 19, 2013
Gaziantep
Google Pixel 3 XL
Did you try to update with Kies ? Generally your first picture should have a last line which gives information of which country rom you have. Either picture is not seen fully or your Rom is not your country's rom(complicated sentence I know :) ) So if your ROM really have update Kies should see it but if your rom is an international rom or different country rom then OTA may not be possible through normal ways, you may have to use Odin.

Last edited:

TheATHEiST

Sep 29, 2008
Hull
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Samsung Galaxy S21
My device is GT-N7100 and I purchased it (8 months ago) from Samsung center.

My current firmware is 4.1.1 (see attached image)

4.3 is already available in my country which i checked on www.sammobile.com (see attached images)

The problem is that i don't get any notification to update software. Even if i manually try to do it by going into settings>about device>update software it still says "the latest update has already been installed".

Whereas, few of my other friends have already updated their devices though OTA without any problem.

Kindly guide me why i am not able to update my firmware through OTA?

Then manually flash the rom you want to use via ODIN.

If the answer is no, why have you posted this topic on XDA instead of your devices official support forum??