[Q] Mms not working with tmobile

Search This thread

shaqqq

Apr 9, 2011
Trying to see if anyone here knows how to get MMS working on att m8 that's unlocked and used with tmobile SIM card. Got it rooted s-off and custom Rom.

Did you figure out how to fix it yet?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

I just read about a guy who was having issues with MMS and for some reason that was blocking his...guess he removed it and they started working.....guess I would toss it out there lol

Do you know which person so I can ask him if he fixed it

shaqqq

Apr 9, 2011
Dam I might have to end up rooting then. How long did it take you to root and install Rom? I haven't rooted a phone in over a year I hope I can figure it out.

DrakTheDude

Jan 26, 2009
Las Vegas
Dam I might have to end up rooting then. How long did it take you to root and install Rom? I haven't rooted a phone in over a year I hope I can figure it out.

It was a bit of hit and miss haven't done it myself in year or so since I was using nexus 4 and didn't really needed to root. But if you done it before you will find it easier now especially with the toolbox and stuff.

Reactions: www1177a

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
No third party carriers will work on this build both on the M7 and the M8 latest builds.....MR release with a fix in june or july for both builds....

Reactions: www1177a

shaqqq

Apr 9, 2011
Anyone found a fix yet without rooting?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It was a bit of hit and miss haven't done it myself in year or so since I was using nexus 4 and didn't really needed to root. But if you done it before you will find it easier now especially with the toolbox and stuff.
    No third party carriers will work on this build both on the M7 and the M8 latest builds.....MR release with a fix in june or july for both builds....