[q] adding keyboard symbols???

Search This thread

spirodave

Mar 3, 2014
Saint Louis missouri
Hi i am on GoldenEye 33.3 and previously had keyboard symbols enabled via Wanam xposed. I am using ge app installer and have the GS5 keyboard installed and i can confirm it was working ... I have tried reinstalling the keyboard and renablling the keyboard symbols with wanam but cant get them to show up again.. What am i missing ? I had it working before ..Any input is much appreciated

nbnion

Jun 21, 2012
toronto
Hi i am on GoldenEye 33.3 and previously had keyboard symbols enabled via Wanam xposed. I am using ge app installer and have the GS5 keyboard installed and i can confirm it was working ... I have tried reinstalling the keyboard and renablling the keyboard symbols with wanam but cant get them to show up again.. What am i missing ? I had it working before ..Any input is much appreciated

I had the same issue, for me I had to format data/media sd card, wipe factory and install again GE under philz recovery.
hope it helps

spirodave

Mar 3, 2014
Saint Louis missouri
I had the same issue, for me I had to format data/media sd card, wipe factory and install again GE under philz recovery.
hope it helps
By format sd you mean internal correct?? Sounds dumb but i accidently formatted extsd last night and about was ready to smash my phone .. I guess i waS to tired.. I coulnt downgrade to MK2 and the only way i figured it out was by accident ..I had to flash Mk2 twice and on the ssecond time i had to uncheck the repart in odin . I did that by accident..

nbnion

Jun 21, 2012
toronto
By format sd you mean internal correct?? Sounds dumb but i accidently formatted extsd last night and about was ready to smash my phone .. I guess i waS to tired.. I coulnt downgrade to MK2 and the only way i figured it out was by accident ..I had to flash Mk2 twice and on the ssecond time i had to uncheck the repart in odin . I did that by accident..

yes, internal. when ihad the issue i uninstalled some sys apk and until i format internal my kb symb didnt show anymore. give it a try.

Reactions: spirodave

spirodave

Mar 3, 2014
Saint Louis missouri
yes, internal. when ihad the issue i uninstalled some sys apk and until i format internal my kb symb didnt show anymore. give it a try.
Trying right now.. I had keyboard symbols back after installing v34 . But as soon as i ran the ge app installer" and i skipped thhe keyboard option" and still lost symbols.. .. Just finished up and confirmed formatting internal did the job ..Thanks bro

Reactions: nbnion

spirodave

Mar 3, 2014
Saint Louis missouri
glad to hear that. good job:good:

Well after fixing the keyboard symbols by formatting . I had them stop working again but i narrowed it down to being an issue with xposed/wanam. I am able to enable volume keys to change songs and add screen record and screenshot.. Im not sure exactly what causes it after that but when i raise message limit and a few other things it removes the symbols . I restored my backup and got them back .. I dont know if it comes from enabling more than one thing at a time in wanam or what but I feel good with the features i have set so far . It seems to affect my s5 email and s5 browser too i get F/C with them also.. I guess ill stick with the aosp browser and use Blue mail.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Trying right now.. I had keyboard symbols back after installing v34 . But as soon as i ran the ge app installer" and i skipped thhe keyboard option" and still lost symbols.. .. Just finished up and confirmed formatting internal did the job ..Thanks bro