[Boot Animation] OSX style, HTC logo

Search This thread

cubebuddha

Jun 10, 2010
Here is an animation I made based off of the OSX boot up. Put in /system/media to install it. Make sure permissions are rw-r--r-- for the zip.. or jsut copy the permissions for the original bootanimation.zip in Root Explorer.

Preview:
001.gif

I dont take complete credit for it Sunflash72 made the original. Check his out here.

Attachments

• OSXhtcBoot.zip
    112.5 KB · Views: 166

Jeremiah239

Mar 2, 2010
Cape Coral, FL
Any way you can make a splash screen that looks like this but without the loading circle? That would be amazing and it would look like a Mac when you first boot (no circle then the circle would come in later just like a mac).

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
Any way you can make a splash screen that looks like this but without the loading circle? That would be amazing and it would look like a Mac when you first boot (no circle then the circle would come in later just like a mac).
Just make it yourself.....making splash screens isn't that hard to do!

Reactions: Jeremiah239

dkdude36

Aug 5, 2010
los angeles
I would but I'm not sure how, I'm not dumb I just haven't had any interest in making any so I haven't learned how yet. So if nobody wants to I guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow ;)

Edit: Ok never mind I made my own splash screen :)
i just made u a splash screen, then read your edit... now i have a splash just sitting on my desktop.... <<<< cool story bro

Reactions: Jeremiah239

cubebuddha

Jun 10, 2010
Wont make it flashable, currently it is a universal boot animation that works on both AOSP and Sense ROMs, making it flashable would require setting specifics for AOSP based ROMs and Sense based stuff. And no offense. But I dont give a d**n about Sense.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is an animation I made based off of the OSX boot up. Put in /system/media to install it. Make sure permissions are rw-r--r-- for the zip.. or jsut copy the permissions for the original bootanimation.zip in Root Explorer.

Preview:
    001.gif

I dont take complete credit for it Sunflash72 made the original. Check his out here.
    Just make it yourself.....making splash screens isn't that hard to do!
    I would but I'm not sure how, I'm not dumb I just haven't had any interest in making any so I haven't learned how yet. So if nobody wants to I guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow ;)

Edit: Ok never mind I made my own splash screen :)
    i just made u a splash screen, then read your edit... now i have a splash just sitting on my desktop.... <<<< cool story bro
    flashable for cm7

(amon ra recovery)

op if you have a problem with this i'll take it down. just trying to help out.