[APP][LEAK] Google Wallet 1.5 - R87 - v15 APK from Nexus 4

Search This thread

jyeley5

Dec 5, 2010
Pulled this from the Nexus 4 dump and it is tested working on my Gnex. It is a slightly newer version than the current R79 v5, I can't tell any major changes so far. Reset the current version of the app before installing.

-J

Attachments

• Wallet.apk.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 29,655

texstar420

Aug 10, 2010
Thanks finally came up with something that works

Pulled this from the Nexus 4 dump and it is tested working on my Gnex. It is a slightly newer version than the current R79 v5, I can't tell any major changes so far. Reset the current version of the app before installing.

-J

Thanks for posting this fix. It reallly worked. So simple and effective. Also I was able to apply for my Google prepaid card refund. That was the main reason for doing this. I am on a Verizon Gnex and this works for those looking for a solution.:good:

Reactions: vtluu

stud beefpile

Dec 18, 2011
Thanks very much, It's been a few months since I've had a working APK on my VZW gnex and this worked without issue.

Now I can leave that old leather thing at home. Cheers!

temka

Oct 9, 2008
Zug
Doesn't work for me, says "Wallet is not available for your device / mobile network" :(

(UK, T-mobile)

marclile

Jun 17, 2010
STL

-J

wow... the apk for 1.5 R81 v4 was only about half the size. something pretty big must have got added to this new version :)

SpecRek9

Dec 6, 2010
Lima
Would this only work in the states?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Shinigami9376

Feb 7, 2012
Gainesville
plus.google.com
Flawless Install

-J

Thank you VERY much. I was able to unzip, load to Internal and used ES File Explorer to install. Worked great and again Thank You very much for supporting the Android Community!!

N0J

Nov 9, 2009
Tx
Thanks for posting this fix. It reallly worked. So simple and effective. Also I was able to apply for my Google prepaid card refund. That was the main reason for doing this. I am on a Verizon Gnex and this works for those looking for a solution.:good:

did you request the refund through the app or on the website?

dp917

Feb 3, 2011
I don't know when this started, but all my cards show an "unexpected error" message. Last time I know it worked was October 7. I've had this problem for a few weeks. I can hit try again but just get the error again. I updated to this version and still have the problem. I'm on PA for VZW.

jlopez1286

Oct 21, 2010
Orlando
not sure if i did something wrong, but I did a reset on the app, extracted the zip and then install the new one...but its stays stuck on " setting up wallet, this may take up to 5 minutes." its been like 10 min now... any ideas??

priller

Jul 6, 2011
not sure if i did something wrong, but I did a reset on the app, extracted the zip and then install the new one...but its stays stuck on " setting up wallet, this may take up to 5 minutes." its been like 10 min now... any ideas??

It took mine quite some time also, actually I backed out of the app and killed it, then restarted app and it set up fine.

Esteway.619

Dec 30, 2010
san diego
Still won't work on my VZW nexus. Still hangs on the initializing device and hangs. Than I back out go into settings/more. Then settings freezes and FC.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

-J
    Thanks finally came up with something that works

-J

Awesome, thanks.

Even with Wallet telling you at the top "Unsupported device"? Sweetazz....

Yes, mine says that as well, but pretty sure that is only because of having root and not because we have Verizon.
    I tried this, everything set up, clicked to initiate my cards and it acted like it worked (said setup complete I can now customize my cards) but still go my unknown error problem (see a few posts earlier). I've contacted google but I'm on VZW so they won't look into it.

Edit - just found something new. When I click "about" in settings there's a line that says "google secure element version: not present." I know there is some issues with the secure element getting messed up for people and not able to use Wallet but I've never gotten that error message and I thought people with this issue couldn't even set up their account.

It is your ROM and/or your Kernel. Switch to AOKP JB Milestone 1 and Trinity kernel. If it works on that and not Paranoid, then you know the problem.