Issue with MicroSD

Search This thread

inningsdefeat500

Oct 30, 2010
Vancouver
So I just got a Kingston Class 10 64GB SDXC Card

I generally use Wifi File Transfer Pro to xfer stuff to extSd but in this tablet, its just dies down after a certain %
I thought it might be the SD card, then I inserted my Patriot Class 4 32GB card and same thing

I tried Air Droid and WTF, for both it shows ExtSD card is 11.76GB only!

Is there something wrong? or thats how kitkat is?

ritchea

So I just got a Kingston Class 10 64GB SDXC Card

I generally use Wifi File Transfer Pro to xfer stuff to extSd but in this tablet, its just dies down after a certain %
I thought it might be the SD card, then I inserted my Patriot Class 4 32GB card and same thing

I tried Air Droid and WTF, for both it shows ExtSD card is 11.76GB only!

Is there something wrong? or thats how kitkat is?
I haven't run into this with my nexus devices and OTG readers, but try this thread for those who have the problem using external cards. I have a TabPro 12.2 on pre-order as well as a 64GB micro card so I will definitely try the fixes if needed.

Last edited:

inningsdefeat500

Oct 30, 2010
Vancouver
I haven't run into this with my nexus devices and OTG readers, but try this thread for those who have the problem using external cards. I have a TabPro 12.2 on pre-order as well as a 64GB micro card so I will definitely try the fixes if needed.

I tried the same card with my note 2 4.3 - no issues at all but I see that threads, seems to be a trend with samsung and 4.4