[Q] Stable daily ROM recommendation?

Search This thread

Benik3

Feb 10, 2012
Pilsen - The City of Beer :)
Hello.
My friend asked me to reflash his Desire Z, so I'm looking for some stable daily ROM (ICS or higher).

For now I chosen:
MIUI 4.2.28 multi
AOSP 4.2.2 Jelly Baby (really not sure about this ROM)
Sensei 1.3.0
Sabsa Prime v15

any other tips?

demkantor

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 10, 2011
mpls
Normally best dd ROM questions are not to be asked, but I assume sense you are doing this for a friend you won't easily be able to flash a bunch and try them out as what is normally suggested
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2348266
You will find a list of all ROMs here, many will say the most stable and fastest ROMs will be gingerbread based as that's as far as HTC brought this device. But many 4.x ROMs are quite nice for dds
Best recommendation is to flash a couple of the "more popular" ROMs and make nandroid of each and place on SD card, then instruct your friend how to easily change between them so s/he can decide for themselves what is best

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Benik3

Benik3

Feb 10, 2012
Pilsen - The City of Beer :)
Thanks for reply.
I know that it's not possible to say one ROM, but on the other hands always exist ROM which can't be marked as very stable (e.g. KitKats build now) :)

I really missed your list, thanks for info :)
(Because I already found some list, but it wasn't updated for a long time)

Anyway thanks for you work :)

BTW the first 3 ROMs has same link in your list :eek:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Normally best dd ROM questions are not to be asked, but I assume sense you are doing this for a friend you won't easily be able to flash a bunch and try them out as what is normally suggested
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2348266
    You will find a list of all ROMs here, many will say the most stable and fastest ROMs will be gingerbread based as that's as far as HTC brought this device. But many 4.x ROMs are quite nice for dds
    Best recommendation is to flash a couple of the "more popular" ROMs and make nandroid of each and place on SD card, then instruct your friend how to easily change between them so s/he can decide for themselves what is best

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    hi

jelly baby 4.2.2 and 4.3.1 are very stable
    mimicry v1.5 is fantastic
    ILWT CM7