bad touch response

Search This thread

5hubh4m

Jan 22, 2013
Varanasi
The capacitive touchscreens sense distortions in electric field created when we touch them with our hands. AFAIK while charging due to electromagnetic fields due to current produce unwanted results. This is why many phones act weird when charging, especially through a non-stock charger. You have nothing to worry about as this behavior is normal. If your phone still acts weird, even after plugging out the USB, clean it with water, it'll be normal again! :laugh: :highfive: :fingers-crossed:

sasaboor64

Mar 10, 2013
hyderabad
The capacitive touchscreens sense distortions in electric field created when we touch them with our hands. AFAIK while charging due to electromagnetic fields due to current produce unwanted results. This is why many phones act weird when charging, especially through a non-stock charger. You have nothing to worry about as this behavior is normal. If your phone still acts weird, even after plugging out the USB, clean it with water, it'll be normal again! :laugh: :highfive: :fingers-crossed:
So shall I cancel the replacement request :p as I can have 2 extra back covers if I do that