[Q] CRT off {tv animation} on ics ??

Search This thread

j.r.j

Jul 4, 2012
hi, i searched the fourm on how to get\enable crt animation in ics on mini but i found nothing,
my question is can we have this amazing animations on our mini??

for those dont know what is crt >ww.youtube.com/watch?v=zdWaDS_CIqI

i found this on how to enable it but i cant cause im a noob
so can somebody {mods,dev } make it for us ??
rootzwiki.com/topic/2553-dev-enabling-crt-on-off-animation-in-roms-how-to/

Last edited:

j.r.j

Jul 4, 2012
The miniCMsandwich have this function...

thanks 4 reply, but i want crt on my stock 4.0 so can you {if u want} port it for me :) :)... the file who does this animation called {libsurfaceflinger.so} its on system/lib
cause im on slow connection and i cant download the whole miniCMsandwich rom right now :| big thanks again

chigi

Apr 20, 2012
navsari
this 2 files i found in minicmsandwich lite final by kamarush as u mentioned and plz inform me if u get any success and from wich file :good: ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: j.r.j

j.r.j

Jul 4, 2012
this 2 files i found in minicmsandwich lite final by kamarush as u mentioned and plz inform me if u get any success and from wich file :good: ;)

i just replace it but nothing happens, i think the problem is that "MiniCMSandwich Lite AOSP" dont have the crt in default as many reports on thier comments
xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=27284837&postcount=24
i think that " MiniCMSandwich AOSP Android 4.0.4 RC3" have this animation not the lite one ..

chigi

Apr 20, 2012
navsari
But this rom has option for enabling crt off animation. Nd i dont have that new minicmsandwich rc3 asop i have old one

Sent from my WT19i using xda premium

Siddheshmr83

Jun 19, 2013
i just replace it but nothing happens, i think the problem is that "MiniCMSandwich Lite AOSP" dont have the crt in default as many reports on thier comments
xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=27284837&postcount=24
i think that " MiniCMSandwich AOSP Android 4.0.4 RC3" have this animation not the lite one ..

you need your ROM to be deodexed for any mods to work..!!!!!!!

i would recommend you this ROM

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=49890268

...download the deodexed version and then and only then mods will work on your device...!!!
hail the developer that made Flawless ICS v4....coz not many developers upload the deodexed version under the fear that their work might get stolen or misused

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.