[Q] someone help me with s4 m19v please

Search This thread

davcastroruiz

Mar 6, 2014
hello
im from mexico i have a s4 m19v

my issue is..
the phone was root with the version 4.2 but i decided update via ota... to 4.3 and the same day to 4.4.2, well.... the issue is that i need root my phone cause i need 4g, and other language... i read the motochoppear method but doesnt work the "super user" appear in my phone and when i open show a message dialog with

" there is no SU binary installed, and superuser cannot install it. this is a problem.

if you just upgraded to android 4.3, you need to manually re root consult the relevant forums for your device" so.. i hope someone would help me.

davcastroruiz

Mar 6, 2014
theres not a solution???

hello
im from mexico i have a s4 m19v

my issue is..
the phone was root with the version 4.2 but i decided update via ota... to 4.3 and the same day to 4.4.2, well.... the issue is that i need root my phone cause i need 4g, and other language... i read the motochoppear method but doesnt work the "super user" appear in my phone and when i open show a message dialog with

" there is no SU binary installed, and superuser cannot install it. this is a problem.

if you just upgraded to android 4.3, you need to manually re root consult the relevant forums for your device" so.. i hope someone would help me.

doesnt exist a solution?